• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sorry to NOT disappoint, but...

Re: Sorry to disappoint, but...

Eli, you can go ahead and edit this.... I meant to talk to you about it today but got sidetracked. :)

Since the BOD has dropped the ball, I'll be having my own little raffle anyway.:scottm: hahahahaha

So far I'm gonna bring up a brand new Smittybuilt XRC8 8,000lb electric winch, prolly a $250 or so Auburn Car Repair & Offroad gift certificate, and maybe even a set of THOR's. I'll figure it out in the next few days!

John

(employess of Auburn Car Repair & Offroad are not eligable for raffle) :laugh3:

Avanteone said:
Eli, you can go ahead and edit this.... I meant to talk to you about it today but got sidetracked. :)

Since the BOD has dropped the ball, I'll be having my own little raffle anyway.:scottm: hahahahaha

So far I'm gonna bring up a brand new Smittybuilt XRC8 8,000lb electric winch, prolly a $250 or so Auburn Car Repair & Offroad gift certificate, and maybe even a set of THOR's. I'll figure it out in the next few days!

John

Thanks John, if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Thanks John, if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.
-Ryan

You guys have a roll of raffle tickets?

Your call, but I think you should sell 'em for $1 each or something and put the proceeds towards the chapter :)

J

Avanteone said:

John

Wow way to go John!:clap:

-Alex

Avanteone said:
You guys have a roll of raffle tickets?

Your call, but I think you should sell 'em for $1 each or something and put the proceeds towards the chapter :)

J
I'll get the tickets, dollar a pop sounds good to me.
pm inbound
-Ryan

Is there going to be a limit as to how many raffle tickets you can buy?

God knows I sure could use that winch, or gift card.
:)

Muddy Beast said:

It's ultimately up to the BOD, but I'm gonna say no. All the funds will benefit the chapter. (I do accept bribes in the form of Captain Morgan, though) :party:

J

Muddy Beast said:

Nope. No limit on the number of tickets you can buy. Bring lots of cash, or if your a generally unlucky person some Captain for John.party1:
-Ryan

Avanteone said:
It's ultimately up to the BOD, but I'm gonna say no. All the funds will benefit the chapter. (I do accept bribes in the form of Captain Morgan, though) :party:

J

To bad 17 year olds cant buy buy alcohol...:doh: .

No bribes for me it looks...

(Not like I'm going to have much money after gas anyways...but thought I'd ask...and I wouldnt mind donating to the group since I can't buy a "membership")

mud1059 said:
Ya....cuz that's really slowed kids down.

It's slowed me down...I've never had a drink (alcholic that is), or been high.

:wave1:
I preffer to get my high from freeriding (mountain biking), and now..."four wheeling" my new Jeep.:guitar:

(Using the term "four wheeling" lightly as I havent done any "official" trails yet...)

Muddy Beast said:
To bad 17 year olds cant buy buy alcohol...:doh: .

No bribes for me it looks...

(Not like I'm going to have much money after gas anyways...but thought I'd ask...and I wouldnt mind donating to the group since I can't buy a "membership")

Sidenote: You do know you have to be 18 to participate in the trail runs right?

Back