• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Songs with "jeep" in them

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
i was bored and got thinking today and theres a bunch of songs i could come up with the word jeep in them. i know you older guys could probalby think of a couple that i didnt know of.. the ones i know are rap songs mostly . Rkelly ignition "girl we off in this jeep fogin windows up/.. and that old missy eliot song beep been who got the keys to the jeep varoom..

keith

Alan Jackson"worn out Jeep", Tim McGraw, "farmer johnsons daughter just pulled up in a Jeep"

Silverstreak01 said:
i was bored and got thinking today and theres a bunch of songs i could come up with the word jeep in them. i know you older guys could probalby think of a couple that i didnt know of.. the ones i know are rap songs mostly . Rkelly ignition "girl we off in this jeep fogin windows up/.. and that old missy eliot song beep been who got the keys to the jeep varoom..

keith
An old C. W. McCall tune " I gotta CJ5 with 4 wheel drive and a smokey on my tail" Probably too old for you young guys. :lecture:
Joe

theres a rap song with the lyrics "in da back-seat of my jeep"

i cant think of the artist though

maybe will smith?

maybe someone will chime in. . .

ice cube has one in it, also has one talking about buying weed in shreveport(where i am). but yeah rap sucks...

CaptTrev said:
theres a rap song with the lyrics "in da back-seat of my jeep"

i cant think of the artist though

maybe will smith?

maybe someone will chime in. . .

LL Cool J :D

Missy Elliot???

"Beep Beep, ?????? Got the keys to my Jeep"

Can't remember the exact wording.

haha yea rkelly had another one... "you remind me of my jeeeep." leave it to rkelly make a song like that. who ever knew? yea i said that missy eliot song beep been who got the keys to the jeep (the video she was in a H1 though)

Silverstreak01 said:
haha yea rkelly had another one... "you remind me of my jeeeep." leave it to rkelly make a song like that. who ever knew? yea i said that missy eliot song beep been who got the keys to the jeep (the video she was in a H1 though)
I didn't see the rest of your post when I started posting but yeah....I love how Rappers seem to think that there G,waggon, H2s, Dubbed out Expeditions and anything else big and boxy is a jeep....Goes to show you how much brain power is used in the rap world

I was driving through Wyoming the other day bored out of my mind and heard the old Hank Williams Jr. Song "All my rowdy Friends have settled down" And changed the words in my head to " All my Jeepin friends have wussied out"
Kept going....The part where he sings "nobody wants to get drunk and get loud" I switched to "nobody wants to get stuck and pulled out"... A few others but I only heard it once and can't remember everything I thought up.

masta ace had the late 90's hit, "jeep ass nigga". still one of my all time favorites.

cheers,

jj

Okie Terry said:
AC/DC had a song called Dirty Deeds that had Jeep references in it.
As in, dirty deeds....... done dirt jeep?

CW McCall has a few:

4WD Cowboy
Convoy
Four Wheel Drive
Black Bear Pass

took me a whole nano-second........and you can keep keep the framed 8x10 of Baja posin in the buff.........boobie prize.....Manzierre!

There is that T-Rex song (lamenting jeepsters), and the Dead song about sugar magnolias (does "Willy's" count as Jeep), and a large number of country & western songs to choose from (but since San Francisco City has banned any reference to mother-earth murdering OHV's all known original copies of these 60's icons have been distroyed).

How many songs have Cherokee in them?

Back