• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

somebody needs this

saw that this morn, funny lol:skull2:

ROBERTK said:
SO how exactly did you find that Chris? Did you search for mexican or something? :D
nope, there are plenty of those around here:), just searching for the ever elusive "great deal" on some triple bypass shocks, also need fresh air systems, race radios, and a decent gps system before the show this weekend.

Skullvarian said:
nope, there are plenty of those around here:), just searching for the ever elusive "great deal" on some triple bypass shocks, also need fresh air systems, race radios, and a decent gps system before the show this weekend.

well dont forget me if you see: a set of front 6-7" springs, renix head, renix bored throttle body, glass hood or fenders...

ROBERTK said:
well dont forget me if you see: a set of front 6-7" springs, renix head, renix bored throttle body, glass hood or fenders...
may be able to get you a used glass hood, what happened to the FT springs? I will be buying some 97+ glass fenders at the show if I can't track some down elsewhere, maybe we could get a pckge deal, we are planning for Sat.

Skullvarian said:
may be able to get you a used glass hood, what happened to the FT springs? I will be buying some 97+ glass fenders at the show if I can't track some down elsewhere, maybe we could get a pckge deal, we are planning for Sat.

Well just looking to lighten the front up with the glass or even plastic lol.. As for fenders they are not all that important right now. And its a 90 so the newer wont fit right? Kinda broke this week so it would need to be a great deal or wait for a week.

As for the front springs. I never got any of thier springs. Now I wish I would have. Even though the rear deavers are freakin awesome. Now just need some quality fronts.

So saturday then? I will be there around 9:30am... You? Dont forget the swaybar! lol

ROBERTK said:
Well just looking to lighten the front up with the glass or even plastic lol.. As for fenders they are not all that important right now. And its a 90 so the newer wont fit right? Kinda broke this week so it would need to be a great deal or wait for a week.

As for the front springs. I never got any of thier springs. Now I wish I would have. Even though the rear deavers are freakin awesome. Now just need some quality fronts.

So saturday then? I will be there around 9:30am... You? Dont forget the swaybar! lol
should be there around then also, I will call you when we get close to make the sway bar transfer, they make glass for pre-97 also, I'm sure at least one vendor will be there, Hannemann, glassworks, AJax ETC., see you on Sat

Skullvarian said:
I need some of those fenders myself....package deal sounds good to me!
Rick R

Jump This said:
I need some of those fenders myself....package deal sounds good to me!
Rick R
I will look into it, pm me your phone number and if I can wing a package deal I'll let you know the price and pick them up if you won't be at the show.
chris

Back