• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some pics from Truckhaven..3-1

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
After wheeling all night ( i did not take any night pics....)
CIMG4286.jpg

-\
CIMG4288.jpg

CIMG4290.jpg

CIMG4291.jpg

CIMG4293.jpg

Sucks....
CIMG4298.jpg

Jimmy got a little hot!
CIMG4302.jpg

That cant be good....110 octane dripping out!
CIMG4307.jpg

You can almost see Kirk (saki669) in this one
CIMG4315.jpg

who has the Hendrix motorsports crawler? They make them 10 miles away from my house. never really heard of them until i seen one of their rigs on the side of the road. pretty bad ass...

Jump This said:
You guys are already home?
I was thinkin' a quick trip to the notches around noon...

:moon:

I came back last night.....I was hopiung you would have rolled out yesterday...we had a good time!

crazyjim said:
Hey I think that's when I cashed in my rocker.

Yeah, probably...you hit hard a couple of times when you were trying to go up that last time!

Props to you though Jim, you went through most everything any one else went through....OPEN/OPEN!

No, on to the lift!

Who's white XJ.... and how does someone get a Sun roof like he had?
I've never seen one like that.... very nice

WraithKWK said:
Who's white XJ.... and how does someone get a Sun roof like he had?
I've never seen one like that.... very nice

That guy had spinners on it last time I saw him in Johnson Valley.
I'm not thinkin' that he has a clue about building a Jeep though...

:D

Who loves ya Tony?

Rick

Jump This said:
That guy had spinners, neon undercarriage lights, and was bumping mariachi last time I saw him in Johnson Valley.
I'm know he has no clue about building a Jeep...

:D

Who loves ya Tony?

Rick

Fixed rick!!

GrimmJeeper said:
all kidding aside tony, if you want to light that beeyotch up let me know i can help you with that!

You know, all kidding aside, no neon, but I do want to do rock lights. It was cool to see people out at truckhaven.

Cool pics Tony! Good times wheeling & hanging out with everyone. Them 2am nights runs RULE!

Again a BIG thanks to Cal & Rick (well Rick just drank beer) for their help!

Well it was a fun Long weekend till sat evening when the weather took a crap and turned Extreamly windy. Woke up sun morning about 7 and billy was gone!

When billy broke that front shaft I could have sworn the sound was only fender to tire rubbing. After a scramble to get a hold of someone, about 5-6 VM's to others and about 4 emails (glad I brought my laptop and crackberry thats for sure), cal emailed me back in a whopping like 5 min and within like 20 min a plan was in motion. Gota love the internet and NAXJA.

Few pictures and a video.

On this hill climb, Some had a big issue and even rolled, some crawled up and some gave it hell and made it.
he tried and tried and even came Daym close a few times to going over. he would quit and then come back, but hear he finially made it.
BlackXJ.jpg

He tried to climb, but used some skinny after a while to pop up it.
GreenXJ.jpg

Dont think he Ever made it.
POSchevy.jpg

Me going up that hill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjoAUFGd8tQ

me in camp
MEXJCAMP.jpg

if you didn't have your PC or blackberry I would of been screwed for sure. Great hanging with you & the your buddys. Also thanks for insane "rides" on thrusday night. Your buggy makes me want to cut the hell outa my junk bad! Oh Next time please keep that bottle of Gentalman Jack at home, that stuff killed me...lol

Sorry I bailed so early on Sunday but I got sick Saturday evening & didn't feel much better on Sunday so just packed it up early & got the hell outa there before the wind got much worse.

Good times with everyone & lets do it again soon :cheers:

ROBERTK said:
Well it was a fun Long weekend till sat evening when the weather took a crap and turned Extreamly windy. Woke up sun morning about 7 and billy was gone!

When billy broke that front shaft I could have sworn the sound was only fender to tire rubbing. After a scramble to get a hold of someone, about 5-6 VM's to others and about 4 emails (glad I brought my laptop and crackberry thats for sure), cal emailed me back in a whopping like 5 min and within like 20 min a plan was in motion. Gota love the internet and NAXJA.

I think thats the same hill that RickR, SlimXJ, Cal, and others were playing on at the SoCalXJ jambo

Back