• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socket Roll Group Buy

We can start a second list:

11. itscheesey

No guarantees, but lets see how far we get.

11. itscheesey
12. peterjford

Blue is fine, but if it is possible, purple would go better with the Jeep.

I wonder if Chris would let us order 12 rolls for $480, instead of 10 at $400? If so, I say let's go ahead and place the order. I think everyone's had enough time to get on board.

I sent him a message. We will see if there is a way to do that.

You guys have been awesome. I'm working with Tom on this deal and I'm sure he will keep you posted. Thanks and I am looking forward to your feedback and pictures.

I think Chris is going to create a one-off link for me to make a purchase of 12. Thank you Chris.

We will consider the group buy as being closed as of now.

Once I have made the purchase I will PM each buyer with the total and Paypal info.

Thank you all.

I thought that applied to the "For Sale" forum and not the general chapter forum.

"For Sale Forum Rules:
Only SoCal Chapter folks can start new posts and offer items for sale in the SoCal chapter for sale forum. Everyone else needs to use the classifieds.
Private Party items only. Commercial, Bulk Sales, Group Buys and Services are not permitted.
Please do not offer your items in other people's ads.
Please mark the thread sold when the item sells.
Please be courteous to other posters: no trashing/hijacking of other people's for sale ads
Rules subject to change/modification

Please contact the for sale forum moderators via PM with any questions/suggestions."

Busted by the popo again???

Next line should be "Ignorance is no excuse."

:gee:

Where does the "forgiveness" line start?

Or this isn't in the forum where it's against the rules innocent plea.

Duplicate post deleted.

Last edited:

With a thumb? Hahaha

I believe have sent out PMs to everyone except karstic whose mailbox is full. If someone who has karstic's contact info would please drop him a line I would appreciate it. If by chance I managed to miss someone else (working through the haze of full blown cold today) then please let me know.

Beyond that I think everything is operating as planned.

Thank you all for participating.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I wanted to thank you for your support and let you know I will keep you up to date about shipping when I receive any updated information.

Just to update where things currently stand:

1. 1. Anak—Deadbeat
2. Anak—Deadbeat
3. Nimrod--PAID
4. Brick--PAID
5. Lil' Brick--PAID
6. Johnnie Walker--??
7. Redheep—In communication, waiting for actual shipping costs. Anak is the hold-up.
8. Redheep—In communication, waiting for actual shipping costs. Anak is the hold-up.
9. Karstic--??
10. Papercut--PAID
2. 11. Itscheesey-- PAID
12. Peterjford-- PAID

Just two folks I still haven't heard from.

Just reread PM. I can send you money whenever.

Updated:

1. Anak—Deadbeat
2. Anak—Deadbeat
3. Nimrod--PAID
4. Brick--PAID
5. Lil' Brick--PAID
6. Johnnie Walker—Plans to pay cash at SoCalFest
7. Redheep—In communication, waiting for actual shipping costs. Anak is the hold-up.
8. Redheep—In communication, waiting for actual shipping costs. Anak is the hold-up.
9. Karstic—In communication, waiting for actual shipping costs. Anak is the hold-up.
10. Papercut--PAID
11. Itscheesey-- PAID
12. Peterjford-- PAID

Fingers crossed that we can get these to SoCalFest and gracefully distributed.

Back