• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ Jambo

Re: SoCalXJ Jambo next weekend 3/26-3/28

Nope - not even Saturday :(. Bummed you missed today's Big Bear Adopt A Trail run! It was awesome!

Sweeet! that means i an go now that Garrett isnt. :p

Actually, i wont be able to make it. Have fun guys!

Nope - not even Saturday :(. Bummed you missed today's Big Bear Adopt A Trail run! It was awesome!

Sorry you can't make it, Garrett! It'll be a lot of fun (not to rub it in or anything!!)

And yeah, I would've loved to do the AAT run, but my brother & niece were in town visiting from WA and I wanted to spend time with them. And Sunday was the only day we could get me, all 3 of my kids, my brother & niece together with my dad & stepmom so they could see both "kids" & all 4 grandkids at once.

Sweeet! that means i an go now that Garrett isnt. :p

Actually, i wont be able to make it. Have fun guys!

WTF, Boost??? GF forbid you? Why can't you make it? I can kinda understand Garrett's sadass excuse, but what's your excuse?

Money and my kids has a Bday party 2 his best friends place. Sometimes i gotta do stuff he likes. :p

Sorry you can't make it, Garrett! It'll be a lot of fun (not to rub it in or anything!!)

And yeah, I would've loved to do the AAT run, but my brother & niece were in town visiting from WA and I wanted to spend time with them. And Sunday was the only day we could get me, all 3 of my kids, my brother & niece together with my dad & stepmom so they could see both "kids" & all 4 grandkids at once.

WTF, Boost??? GF forbid you? Why can't you make it? I can kinda understand Garrett's sadass excuse, but what's your excuse?

This is a must do! I am going to head out Friday with some friends,is any one going to be there mid day friday?
Also, I would like to bring something for the potluck,I see Chili,Burgers,Potatos etc.
I could bring brauts or hot dogs. Carne Asada maybe. Chime in if you want It could be anything needed.
See you there.

ya i have no idea on what to bring to the potluck either? possibly some brews and dessert?

I'll be out there from Thursday night on. six19 six54 nine758.

For potluck stuff-- Snacks? Salad makings? Desserts? Veggies? There should be a couple RVs out there that might have microwaves and/or ovens. And there's an (not tested anytime recently, to the best of my knowledge) oven in the Egg.

Looks like it's gonna be me + wife and munchkin.

Cool. At least you can keep an eye on credit card usage!! :D Just don't let her know about you & Rick...

Same here, I won't have an oven or anything to cook in? I'll be tenting it Friday night.

Aww, CrazyJim's gonna pitch a tent...:wierd:

hmmm.... gonna have to see if my kid wants to do this instead of a BDay party... Credit cards here i come! :p

Back