• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest Event shirts are now up for sale!!

Come and get them folks! We need to meet the minimum order quantity to get the good price on them.

Not sure on the pricing you are getting, but I just ordered some shirts from ooshirts.com and it was about $8.50 a shirt for 20 shirts, screen printed front and back.

I will have them tomorrow and can comment on quality then.

Just throwing that out there incase the minimum order is not met.

I got another week to get orders in. So please folks... midnight, PST, on Monday 4/9!!! I have a message in to United Apparel to check cost options if we don't sell what we'd figured we could.

Max, we tend to stay with United Apparel because the shirts and the printing are both high quality, and are time-tested... I've had great-looking printed shirts deteriorate much more rapidly than our event shirts, even though they looked great at time of purchase. If the shirts you just got are still going strong in a couple years, maybe it'll become an option. I still see event shirts that are over 5 years old that are holding up nicely in spite of obviously being worn quite a bit.

Anyone who wants a shirt--

PLEASE ORDER YOUR SHIRTS!!!!

Can we opt for the print to say "Truckhaven" instead of "Calico" or is this pretty much a done deal on the design?

Sorry, Tone... not this year! Maybe we'll organize an unofficial gathering in the Fall, like we did a couple of years ago...

Don't forget to order your shirts (like I almost did)

We're still about 15 shirts shy of the minimum. I hate "guessing" on what to order for extras, especially for 15 extras...

I talked to John at United Apparel today & he gave us until Mon 4/16 for absolute drop-dead deadline... But that'll be it, for any number of reasons.

Remember, you can order COD, pick up at the event, too...

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/

I'll buy one if it will make the difference between being able to make the order or not. Don't really NEED another shirt, but I gotta support ya as I can.

Looking at the website, is there any way to avoid the shipping? I'm thinking Cal could pick it up for me (I think Cal is going), as I will be at his house on April 30th.

So, any way to put in a order contingent on you needing it to make your minimum? Large, long sleeve, forest green.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll buy one if it will make the difference between being able to make the order or not. Don't really NEED another shirt, but I gotta support ya as I can.

Looking at the website, is there any way to avoid the shipping? I'm thinking Cal could pick it up for me (I think Cal is going), as I will be at his house on April 30th.

So, any way to put in a order contingent on you needing it to make your minimum? Large, long sleeve, forest green.

David Bricker / SYR

If you want a shirt, I'll get it to Cal. Put in a "COD order" for the shirt you want, and I'll sell it at the event if I can, and if not, I'll manage to get it to Cal.

Cal will be nearby, but at another event; but I'm sure we can figure out something... how long will you be in town for?

C-

If you want a shirt, I'll get it to Cal. Put in a "COD order" for the shirt you want, and I'll sell it at the event if I can, and if not, I'll manage to get it to Cal.

Cal will be nearby, but at another event; but I'm sure we can figure out something... how long will you be in town for?

C-

Thanks, Carol. I just want to be sure you are able to place the order with enough shirts, hence me being willing to order one if needed.

I am coming into LAX on April 23rd, heading out to Panamint Valley. Will be leaving LAX on May 1, staying at Cal's on the evening of April 30th. I'll be coming into Ridgecrest on Wednesday, the 25th.

David Bricker / SYR

OK, shirt ordered - COD. Thanks!

David Bricker / SYR

Thanks, David. I won't force it on you, but will give you the "option to buy" if it's still around after the event!

Carol

Thanks, David. I won't force it on you, but will give you the "option to buy" if it's still around after the event!

Carol

Cool, thanks. If the shirt is around after the Fest, I will definitely buy the shirt. That way, you don't end up with extra shirts in your Jeep for 4 years!

David Bricker / SYR

Back