• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter BOD Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hello all,

The time has come to nominate your chosen candidate(s) for the SoCal Chapter President, Vice President, and Treasurers seats. As a reminder please make sure that the party is willing to accept the nomination prior to nominating them. In accordance with the bylaws, the nomination period begins now and runs until voting begins on November 15. The process is you nominating them, another SoCal Chapter member seconding the nomination, then the candidate accepting the nomination in this thread.

Thank you,
G. Sequoia Armstrong
NAXJA SoCal Chapter President
NAXJA President

I nominate Geoff 'The Jerk' Armstrong for the position of chapter president.

I nominate Alton 'Cal' Tuttle for the position of chapter president.

I second Geoff 'The Jerk' Armstrong for the position of chapter president.

I accept the nomination for chapter VP.

I imagine a tough race for that one.

We have a number of qualified candidates.

Possibly....but I'm certain I spend more time in a classroom than anybody here, and I'm obviously the best looking as far as clowns go.

Possibly....but I'm certain I spend more time in a classroom than anybody here, and I'm obviously the best looking as far as clowns go.

I am prepared to challenge that.

I live full time, 24/7 in a classroom. :rtm:

As for looks, well, that is subjective. The voters will have to hash out that one.

I am prepared to challenge that.

I live full time, 24/7 in a classroom. :rtm:

As for looks, well, that is subjective. The voters will have to hash out that one.
Hmmm...I knew you'd say that! I will concede victory if, and only if, you can present photographic evidence of you in a clown suit?

photographic evidence of you in a clown suit?

Most of us call that our birthday suit.

Things that make you go :shiver:

Hmmm...I knew you'd say that! I will concede victory if, and only if, you can present photographic evidence of you in a clown suit?

I have a whole bunch of wedding pics. Tails and all. But they all predate this new digital age.

(That is one those things I have to get around to some day--We have the medium format negatives, just have to pay someone to digitize a couple of boxes worth.)

I nominate Carol "Carol.92124" Horsley for the position of chapter treasurer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back