• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So...

Molly Ann

NAXJA Forum User
I never introduced myself on the forum!

I know some of you from various festivities I've been too, but I figured I should introduce myself to those that I haven't met. (better late than never, right?)

Those of you that do know me, probably know me as "Brad's girlfriend" or "that girl that makes sammiches." :D Those of you that don't...those titles are just fine!

I've had a few Jeeps in my day - 2 ZJ's, a WJ, and a CJ (in my picture). I sold my last one a few months ago to focus more on school - I'm a Junior at Indiana University. stuffsexpensive!

I look forward to getting to know the rest of you, and seeing those that I already know - and don't know already! - at Winterfest in a few short weeks!

Molly

Last edited:
Wassup Sammich lady! :D

Well, if you come to WF, you may get one of Molly's famous sammiches!

oh Molly, my little sammich temptress......we are so fortunate to have you be a part of our little slice of Heaven. Which I may add is much better now that we have an official MWC sammich chef :D

See ya at WF!

Cheeseman-OUT!

Hello brads girlfriend

I love this, teh guy with 6 posts welcomes the girl with 29. Of course, he's been running around the club longer. Whatever.
Welcome!

Fram tick tick tick tick tick tick tock?
If I could have my wasted days back, I would use them to get my Jeep back on track.

Hey I remember you, Redbird cleanup 2011. " I've got a loaf of bread 2 pounds of ham and a brand new package of cheese, anybody want a sammich"
Cardboard

I heard Alan Rickman there...

Sorry for the thread jacking, Molly.

Back