• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so whose springs am I going to be reselling?

Hey thanks for the springs. However they dont sit quite right. You mind coming over to take a look. The passenger side sits lower then the drivers side.

crazyjim said:
Hey HEY HEY!!!! :laugh:

Those are MY springs!!!
hmmmm had them since Monday and haven't heard back from anyone about pickup I figure they're abandonded ;) Especially in light of some of the offers that were made for 'em :D

30 Pack of budweiser one 3 used condoms

randalls_1997_60639162
and a foot rub ;)

So the bidding continues!

:scottm:
crazyjim said:
:laugh: Thanks!!!:nono:

Anyway, I just gotta figure out how to get them down here? Parts train maybe? Maybe someone who's going to big bear?

Ill pick them up for you........:scottm:

Ummmmm, but i cant guarantee ill give them to you!!

crazyjim said:
Hmmmm, well I won't be lol, I work. However if Rambo wants to grab them for me :D I gotta pick up nutstrips and shocks from him anywho!
well I need to know by tonight so that I grab them tonight. I am going to leave tomorrow AM (early) and the M&G is my final stop of the day.

Some random bird parts my cat left in the driveway, a stock track bar, the rest of the headliner that's still stuck to my roof, and 200 cans for beer. Oh, and a foot rub from a stripper of my choosing :)

worst case scenario get them to bb and give them to leep he can pass them to me and you can work out a day and time to get them from me at the same place you got the tires

Back