• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so what's happining?

Bloose said:
Hey Dan,

I'll likely make it down. We compair buses again :). Unless something comes up at work count me in. I wish you were bringing the kids, Robby had a blast last year. I don't plan to drink like I did last year but I'll crack a few beers with you.

B-loose

hope to see ya bob...and ya better change that tone, talking about not drinking like last time. :laugh3:

cheers,

jj

That guy was an Engineer from Work. Cool guy and I think he'll be coming with again. I just don't think we're going to stop at the liquor store on the way down. That's what got us in trouble last time. :)

B-loose

Beezil said:
don't be such a nancy

Ya riiiggghhhttt. I seem to remember before I was too drunk to remember that you were sitting there snickering at my drunken stuper. And I also don't remember you being too drunk to see straight that night. :wierd: :wave:

Plus after my buddies barf fest on the way home I doubt he'll be willing to do that again. :puke: I was able to keep lunch down but the hangover was still a killer. :roll: :explosion:

:cheers:
B

Who is in, and when?
I will be down late Thurs/early Fri.
I will be at the Attica Inn, and probably wheeling Fri and Sat.
Later.

Highsteer installed.
IN
Saturday AM

IN Sat AM

I'm in ... Sat AM

Les

in.

Attica Inn, hoping to keep hold of the soap, rooming with bg.

down there before last call friday night.

who's stayin to get drunken wid me sat nite?? :cheers:

We have now joined forces with BLAXJA for this run.
Mothers, lock up yer daughters, Smithers is on the town.
Has anyone seen my wookie?

I'm installing a new CB and I believe I'm supposed to have a voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)measurement done. Does anyone doing this run know how to do this?

bgcntry72 said:
No SWR meter?
And you wanted to run with the big dawgs...
Tsk Tsk Tsk...
:doh: :banghead:

yes it is true. BLAXJA will return to attica this weekend. the rooster to coming home to roost.

cheers,

jj

kid4lyf said:
I'm installing a new CB and I believe I'm supposed to have a voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)measurement done. Does anyone doing this run know how to do this?
Nevermind. It's done. I'm ready for the big dawgs now.

Back