• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Kyung........what are these for???

I'm sitting at 110" and so far i couldnt be happier with it. Over the last few months i have wheeled with quite a few shorter buggys and there has definately been more than one occasion where the slightly longer WB has helped me.
I know there will be situations or certain obsticles where something shorter (and narrower) will work better, but for me at 110", 84" track width and 22" belly clearance on 42's, its feeling good so far.

That is also why, when my build is done, I'm heading for the narrowest rock formations I can, with Matty in tow.

:scottm:

Cracker should go buy an Ftoy. The Ftoy capability fits right in with his driving skills. :looser:

You can try following us around in Ridgecrest in an Ftoy on 37's......... :D

I'll stick with my 106" WB, 80" width with 22" belly clearance on 40's rock buggy. It seems to do alright.

me and my dad are working on a '53 willys and were putting it on 42ish tires and it Has a 350ho crate motor with a full tube chassis so i kinda trying to get an idea of good ride hight and wheel base, track width things like that... thanks guys!

Cracker should go buy an Ftoy. The Ftoy capability fits right in with his driving skills. :looser:

You can try following us around in Ridgecrest in an Ftoy on 37's......... :D

I'll stick with my 106" WB, 80" width with 22" belly clearance on 40's rock buggy. It seems to do alright.

Weren't you beaten by an F-Toy the last two KOH races?

Don't they have like 40HP?

Back