• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So im in the hood to by some Taco's

Damn dude, all that spraypainting your cage has you halusanating.....(sp)

Hood or no hood, that is just WRONG!!!!

HAHA come on guys I do have standards but they are very low but not that low, just having some much needed fun here !!!!!

cds36 said:
HAHA come on guys I do have standards but they are very low but not that low, just having some much needed fun here !!!!!
you need to visit a place called "the den" for this crap

:D

It was so funny though, I told her I worked for glamour shots so she posed for me haha, i love fucking with the prostitutes haha

GrimmJeeper said:
you need to visit a place called "the den" for this crap

:D

Might that be in LA Grimmmm........

Even better is Abuelas in Tj , dude 40 bucks you can have Pam Anderson, and Catherine Zeta-Jones all night long

cds36 said:

Even better is Abuelas in Tj , dude 40 bucks you can have Pam Anderson, and Catherine Zeta-Jones all night long

Its actually adelitas. Not abuelas. Don't ask me how I know.....

cds36 said:
no puto its a forum on here for this kind of crap that nobody wants to look at lol.

its at the bottom of the main forum list page, and only members can get in. "the dumpster divers den of iniquity" you need a pw to get in. PM me.

GrimmJeeper said:
no puto its a forum on here for this kind of crap that nobody wants to look at lol.

its at the bottom of the main forum list page, and only members can get in. "the dumpster divers den of iniquity" you need a pw to get in. PM me.

Hey!! I want access.

GrimmJeeper said:

Ok Puta, but there is a club in LA called the Den !!! and besides I like posting here to piss you all off !!!

Back