• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, I was at the dealership today................

bjoehandley

NAXJA Forum User
to get the "active head restraints" software updated in my 200 and guess what was sitting in front of the dealership when I pulled up.........................

Not a hideous in person as in a computer screen, but it's still at best........meh. I still prefer my well used Cherokee.

Another half million balloons tied up to it should take care of the problem.

I would like to see hwo well the traction control system on the most off-road capable one works in the real world. The promo video made it look pretty damn intelligent.

First thought: "You whan egg rholl?"

I would like to see hwo well the traction control system on the most off-road capable one works in the real world. The promo video made it look pretty damn intelligent.

I don't care how well it works, it looks like some exotic sporty pile of crap. it's down right un-american. :smsoap: it just doesn't fit the jeep image to me, at all... not even close.

Yes it's ugly, but some styling could overcome that, maybe. The thing doesn't even have a transfer case! The rear wheels are powered by a shaft off the transaxle. Anyone remember the all-wheel drive Ford Tempo back in the '80s?

I think I'd rather 'wheel the Tempo...

So you went to a car dealership, and saw something you didnt like?
SAY IT AINT SO!

All you guys gotta move on with your lives. Its just a jeep...

i drove by a BMW dealership this morning and saw a 69 z28 camaro on the lot, curiosity got the better of me and i pulled over to have a look. it was all original but the interior had been redone, original paint that looked good except for stone chips all over the front end i counted at least 30 of them... and they wanted 57 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR IT. some sales guy come trotting over with a big smile on his face and i yelled trade for the cherokee here? and he turned around and walked back towards the office :rof:

Regardless of how it looks,..

I don't think a Cherokee is supposed to have 700 dollar headlight assemblies.

I have a hard time imagining the market research that gave that design the go ahead. I also have a hard time imagining why anyone would want anything more than the simplist electronics in a rig to be taken into the boonies.

Back