• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I got pulled over

Well, went and got mud flaps today. I got some 26X30'' ones.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Gonna make some "hooks" tomorrow at school, and use some of those chain links with the screwing part (I forgot what they're called. D'oh.) and some eye hooks to attatch them to my bumper. set even with the tiop part of my bumper (Where you can step/sit) they come about an inch off the ground.
icon10.gif

On another note, i got my Honda Prelude buckets in, and i put the center console from an 87 XJ in. Looks killer.

my brother got pulled over in his xj for "haveing to much dibre on his car" has anyone ever heard of that . when he told me that i laaught thinking it was a joke

Dibre? I assume you mean Debris (like dirt, rock, sticks, etc).

This is a VERY common issue for dump trucks and trailers. You are responsible for anything that can come off of your vehicle and hit another vehicle (rocks coming out of the back of a dump truck or off of a trailer, etc).

This should also be a more significant issue for 4x4's that get used but normally gets overlooked by most police officers because it usually needs to be really obvious.

Michael

Mine was hanging about a foot off the ground. it was loosely looped around my rear bumper brackets.

And i put my flares on, and mud flaps. I'll get some pictures later.

Back