• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Roll Call!

tcm glx said:
I will post mine this weekend!!

You goin wheeling this weekend or just wrenching on the rig?

-Mike

Last edited:
I don't like to get mine dirty so here's a picture on my jeep in the garage.

Fillmore, Ca.

Jeep_w_new_MTRs_005.sized.jpg

Big Jeep 101 said:
You goin wheeling this weekend or just wrenching on the rig?

-Mike
Adding an extra inch of lift on saturday, but would not mind going wheeling, are there any plans yet??

I'm with you Joe...we spend too much time waxing them to just go out and get them dirty...
Want to go Mall-Wheelin' with me Sunday?
Maybe North County Faire?
:party:
Rick R

Apple Valley

redcherokee.jpg

Jump This said:
I'm with you Joe...we spend too much time waxing them to just go out and get them dirty...
Want to go Mall-Wheelin' with me Sunday?
Maybe North County Faire?
:party:
Rick R

Well the only reason I cann't take off road because it's a two wheel drive XJ right now. But hopfully next month I can get the front geared to match the back then I'll post a picture of my rig off road. Looks good in the garage don't it? :doh:

Hello, my name is Brent and im an XJ-aholic. Hey new here from Simi Valley. Im to dumb to post pics but I got a white one w/2"BB and small street tires. But with the sway bars DQ'd she'll go almost anywhere!!

90xj4x4 said:
Hello, my name is Brent and im an XJ-aholic. Hey new here from Simi Valley. Im to dumb to post pics but I got a white one w/2"BB and small street tires. But with the sway bars DQ'd she'll go almost anywhere!!

Great your found the website welcome. There isn't to many of us here in ventura county but we are here.

Richard,

I think that we need to get something going like a BBQ potluk type meet and great at a near by park what do you think?

Porch Puppy said:
Isham is @ 2hrs from Lancaster.

Richard it's a good trail for being 30min. from home :D

Andy
I have only ran it in the dark, I hear it is alot more intimadating in the daylight

SOmeone help, I need to post pics, but they are not online!

Back