• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Roll Call!

Hey everyone.

project_rollover.jpg

sig.jpg

Jump This said:
don't tell me that didn't work....damn
can anyone help me here....I am 'puter illiterate!
(and I can't spell)

Rick, you need the image tags :

You may want to resize the image too, it's huge.

Ron

Oops, everyone beat me to it.

Here's my Junk from Corona:

DSC00016.JPG

Brandon2.jpeg

Jump This said:
Keep arms and head in vehicle at all times when in motion!
Get your exo fixed yet Brandon?
Rick R

Hey Rick how ya been? I havent fixed the exo cage yet, I have been WAY too busy lately. I should be getting it fixed soon, I just have to head on down to JP Fabrication.

Renegade Jpr said:
I havent fixed the exo cage yet, I have been WAY too busy lately. I should be getting it fixed soon, I just have to head on down to JP Fabrication.

I thought that's why your selling it?

-Mike

Edited to add link: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30748, so what's this project so you can go on another *infamous* Dave Taylor run?

Last edited:
Big Jeep 101 said:
I thought that's why your selling it?

-Mike

Edited to add link: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30748, so what's this project so you can go on another *infamous* Dave Taylor run?

lol, no, Im not selling it because of the exo cage. Its only costing me like $10 to fix it. Its really just killing me on gas sence its a daily driver, I would like to buy a tow rig but I cant afford all that.

I might not even sell it, If somebody shows up and shoves 5k in my face, then OK....she can go. I think I would end up buying a 4cly TJ and build it with the money I get from the XJ.

If it dosent sell, Im going to buy some 35's, hack away, lift a few more inches and call it good.

BTW, Im up for an other David Talyor run! I dont think the SWB guys liked it too much though....hahahaha

Back