• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So cal boy in Bremerton and BORED TO DEATH

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellow NAXJA friends, I am bored to DEATH in Bremerton and missing my rig!!!! i have missed most of the wheeling season for so cal by being here for work and was wondering what you guys do here in the trees, may be we could get a M&G going some where local, i have minimum transportation so the closer to E. Bremerton the better or if i could get a ride that would work too!!! well, i am away from my phone from 5 am till 5:30 pm Monday through Saturdays but i get my messages when i walk in in the evening, 619 318 7009 i am here or in the gym every evening and sundays, give me a call or send me a PM and save my sanity!!! :banghead:

Troy whats up brother. Im here in bremerton, if your bored you can come over and change my RMS, tube seals and axle bushings. PM me we'll have to meet up.

Paul

Back