• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So about my XJ......

96TNXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I rolled it

1002100809a.jpg

damn, atleast the lights arent broken

Bah, just flip it right side up and get out the hammer...

Srsly, tho, are you OK? What're you gonna do with it?

ya I was wearin my seat belt it saved my life I dont have a scratch on me and Im going to part it out unless someone want to trade for a nice truck (I dont think that will happen but hey you never know)

ya I was wearin my seat belt it saved my life I dont have a scratch on me and Im going to part it out unless someone want to trade for a nice truck (I dont think that will happen but hey you never know)

where did you do it at? it looks like your on a gravel road

its gravel only on the edges its in mt. carmel tn on goshen valley on a road called early branch road good luck finding it dispatch had a heck of a time try to find out where I was to send the cops lol

How did that happen? Also what front axle and gear ratio?

damn that sucks. my brother's jeep used to do that but it was an 87. completely different wiring system. but you never know. sad to hear. glad you're okay

dude, i think you should just cut off the roof, cage it, and wheel it. you already have everything done to it to have a good crawler. just get a cheap DD for now, and keep it.
eventually you'll be able to afford a tow pig, and you'll be glad you've got a trail beater.
sorry about your luck, and glad you're ok.
EDIT: on second look, i think you could fix it! several ppl on here have pushed the roof back out and put in new glass with good results. don't give up yet!

dude, i think you should just cut off the roof, cage it, and wheel it. you already have everything done to it to have a good crawler. just get a cheap DD for now, and keep it.
eventually you'll be able to afford a tow pig, and you'll be glad you've got a trail beater.
sorry about your luck, and glad you're ok.
EDIT: on second look, i think you could fix it! several ppl on here have pushed the roof back out and put in new glass with good results. don't give up yet!

i'm gonna 2nd that...

(being a week or so into the part out)
depending on what's left... keep it as is, if don't have an alternate DD, find a cheap gas sipper for commuting around and stuff...
save for the truck n traler...

...sometimes i wish i had a "beater", cause the wheelin' can be more fun, and you don't get all worried about a new dent or minor carnage... you just keep on goin' and then load it up and go home...

i'm gonna 2nd that...

(being a week or so into the part out)
depending on what's left... keep it as is, if don't have an alternate DD, find a cheap gas sipper for commuting around and stuff...
save for the truck n traler...

...sometimes i wish i had a "beater", cause the wheelin' can be more fun, and you don't get all worried about a new dent or minor carnage... you just keep on goin' and then load it up and go home...

forget beater.... build em to wheel and have fun.... as log as it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter and stays safe and straight ill rock it.

edit: i probably had just as much fun in this dd'ing it 77 miles from tn tech back to knoxville and beating the snot out of it every weekend as any other jeep ive owned
DSC01636.jpg

Last edited:
Back