• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow/Camping run to Snoqualmie?

I've got alot of 12g I can bring, clays too I think. You guys planning on staying tomorrow night and saturday? If not what's the plan. I am going to pull the pus card and not camp.

Sweet, bring the 12g in case I can't make it to WCA. If I go through the trouble of getting up there, I'm gonna stay up there and then just head down on Saturday to pick up anyone that wants to have the day run.

I'll def be staying Friday. Saturday probable, just depends on what my buddy Chris wants to do/weather/food supplies/etc

Bringing the M4 and 22LR conversion and some 9mms - so clays are good targets. Was shooting them last weekend with 5.56, they blow up good.

It's past Matt's spot, just on the other side of the pass. This is my super secret spot. ;)

It's about 25 minutes from the 18 and only 6 miles to the top.

Oh you'll see it alright. Maybe even the 'Angry Turkey' or possibly the 'I Sat on Gum'.

I have a feeling you're really gonna like the Rat Brain.

I finished work around 5 this morning and naturally, being on call, I got called out 15 minutes later and I'm still here in south Seattle for this outage. I may be a bit later than planned but I'll let you know.

i'll be there as soon as Project Runway is done. :)

I'll watch ya go by and be sad. Pull a few off for me

I broke a u joint on the freeway. 2 bolts broke off in my rear yoke. I went home in 2 wheel drive, got the broken bolts out, put my spare shaft in, and was back on the road 2 hours later to catch back up.

The snow level is stupid low. It was basically a gravel road all the way to the top. Fun was had. Rich and Alex are still there camping.

Back