• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sneaky Peaky

xjmania said:
Haha...jackass. Jk.

For some crazy reason, which I cant explain, I didn't know these were in production. And I promise I'm not drunk...yet. Its only a quarter till 6.

On a separate note, did you just use quick disconnects for the speaker and mirror wires? And the pdf catalog says the doors only fit on 84-96. I called WP today and they said the doors will fit on 97+. True or false?

You must've misunderstood who you talked to. The doors fit 84-96 4 doors only. Thereafter hinge design changed therefore no fit. The wiring unplugs on the front doors behind the kick panels. The rear wires I just cut, we'll have to add some sort of plug later on.

The 84-96 doors have been available for around 6-8 months, so not very long.

--JR

well, after I get thru the gigantic backlog of new product to do, then get the 2 door versions done, build 3 Jeeps, go to SEMA.....AND THEN find someone to bring me a 97+ with the doors off and let me keep it a few days...how's 2012 sound? haha

Back