• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Small Camping Trailer

J Money

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a small camping trailer. Dimensions are 56" (L) x 44" (W) x 28" (H).

The trailer was made by my dad in the late 80's from a Sears Roebuck kit. It has never been towed, never been registered. There are turn signals with the wires run, but it has never been spliced with the flat 4 connector.

I wanted to tow this behind my Jeep, but really don't have the need. This would make a great camping trailer for somebody. This is being sold as is, getting it registered is up to the buyer.

$200 OBO

IMAG0317.jpg

Can the top be pulled off an be used just as a trailer?

tone, ur up next bro. you could probably use this more than i would

Awesome little trailer.

I've been looking for these for a long time since I owned one about 15 years ago. I wish I never sold it.

If I had the extra room and cash I would be all over it.

It's real easy to get it registered and titled at the DMV.

Park it at my place, I got 5 acres...it's just be a bit of a drive to get it before camping. But nice for when you camp at Johnson Valley, Big Bear, or Joshua Tree Nat'l Park...:D

Sorry for the delayed responses guys, I've been sick all weekend. Let me see what I can do about getting pictures of the inside. I just have to make a little room in my garage so I can empty the camping stuff out. I will get some pictures up ASAP.

thanks for the pics on my phone. I understand now, that it's just very nice "storage" type trailer. I thought it was a tent trailer of some sort...

Let me ask my bride about it, but likely we'll pass. Thanks, in any case. :)

Back