• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

slip yoke eliminator

What give a wife husband team a pass? From my experience it's these small teams that step above and beyond walk all over bigger marketed competition .

Anak you have jb's on yours?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Yes. See the above mentioned comparison thread.

20yrs ago they supplied me with my HD sye, 15yrs ago they supplied me with a N.I.B. NV-241OR both were excellent choices with great customer service as John was more than helpful!

What give a wife husband team a pass? From my experience it's these small teams that step above and beyond walk all over bigger marketed competition .

Anak you have jb's on yours?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

By pass, i mean overlook the phone call ordeal. Was not meant negative at all. I still have one of their units coming and will recommend them to others when asked about something they may offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By pass, i mean overlook the phone call ordeal. Was not meant negative at all. I still have one of their units coming and will recommend them to others when asked about something they may offer.

Thanks for the update. Did you get an ETA on the ship date by chance? I'm on a clock and wondering how long the wait might be.

Thanks for the update. Did you get an ETA on the ship date by chance? I'm on a clock and wondering how long the wait might be.

I did not. Kinda hope it comes pretty quick, but as of now I’m not really in a rush. I was just trying to snag a deal on a front yoke before someone else did lol

I did not. Kinda hope it comes pretty quick, but as of now I’m not really in a rush. I was just trying to snag a deal on a front yoke before someone else did lol

Just confirmed via phone that Part #16-1200-1942 is in stock and will ship soon!

Update… i got it in and installed. I made a video as a trial run for YouTube. Once i get it all edited, we’ll see how that turns out

Back