• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SKYJACKER 6" RockReady XJ lift..MINT!!

Sure,

if someone DOESN'T want the shocks with the lift, your welcome to them...or buy the lift, and use the shocks, and sell the rest!!! :D:D or find someone to go in with ya...or buy them new @ $44 a piece...

TTT...someone help him out, and buy the lift, so he can buy the shocks!! :D:D

J

If you part the lift, I would like to buy the rear leaf packs. My junk looks like iI have to fat chicks sitting on the passengers side!!! Shipped to 93907???

I will take the LCA's and the uppers as well providing they fit into the stock location. I DONT want the sub frame tho!! Shipping would be to 12210

If the shock sale falls thru, let me know, i'll take those as well!!

I can definately use those brakelines!! Just as long as there extentions (longer then stock), front and back if you have them!!!! Im definate on thatone!!

I know someone who wants the subframe. He'll chime in here in a second.....

Crash

Um... DUDES!!! Look at the Dates on those... Holy Thread revival!

Last edited:
Sniggs,

easy there, captain-eyeballs..

the kit is still avail (although odd, i know...) if you've noticed, i'm the originator of the F/S ad....

i haven't actively been trying to sell it lately....the email notification was a good reminder! lol!!!

i suppose this is one of those posts that should have been archived, due to age....but apparently it's still somewhere..

no drinking here...:D:D:D

Last edited:
TheMJ said:
Sniggs,

easy there, captain-eyeballs..

the kit is still avail (although odd, i know...) if you've noticed, i'm the originator of the F/S ad....

i haven't actively been trying to sell it lately....the email notification was a good reminder! lol!!!

i suppose this is one of those posts that should have been archived, due to age....but apparently it's still somewhere..

no drinking here...:D:D:D
I corrected my post

Sniggs said:
I corrected my post
That one backfired on ya just a bit eh?

TheMJ said:
kyro-

if you can find a reasonable way to ship two 70lb packages, that's all it would take...

The kit is UPS-able...:D:D

J

sorry mate did not get the email about this thread is it still up for sale

Back