• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Since Tellico is Closed, how about Gulches?

I think he had an ARB in the front... That mavric thing was open/open... the only way he got thru stuff was being crazy on the skinny pedal!

I was proud of how my locker handled... when I get some more protection I'm goin up that sucker...

You can say that agian.
It was almost idiodic.
I forgot, there was someone out there with what looked
like staight treads also.
I have to say he got pulled alot.
And didn't go anywhere to fast.

Its a good thing I took two XJ's.
The mud was so bad I had to pull My truck and trailer with
one XJ on it with the other XJ just to get out of the parking area.

Last edited:
Our forecast for the week calls for highs in the 30's, lows in the teens :eek: Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time indoors! If nothing else, at least the mud should be frozen at Gulches! :D

lol I'm not going back on sunday if the mud isn't dry. I;m just itchin to go tryout the lil samurai and see what my jeep will do on real terrain. Laurens forcast says mostly sunny on saturday highs 52 and lows 42. Sunday is partly cloudy highs 62 lows 37. Maybe Itll be dry. I'll call skip and find out before I go.

Last edited:
andy , call me on the cell, by friday if you decide to go.. i got a bud that has a Sammi. and he wants to try out the Gulches. i am still saving the mudd of mine to carry back to Skip.

Back