• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

2 gray cloth bucket seats out of a 98. Located in Oakland, PM to arrange pickup.

I have a set of seats out of my 95. Tan and in pretty good shape no brackets.
stock coils
ES1000 rear shocks. From Pro Comp 3inch lift

I have a pair of single leafs that I pulled from a bastard pack, painted black. Would work for someone else's bastard pack.

I have a set of seats out of my 95. Tan and in pretty good shape no brackets.
stock coils
ES1000 rear shocks. From Pro Comp 3inch lift
Coming down to the OCeano dunes anytime soon? I need new seats.
Possibly shocks if in good shape.

Last edited:
Anyone have any drivers side front glass floating around? I only get broken into at the most oppritune times... like when its supposed to pour rain for days on end.
If you can pull it out of a door with power windows, you can have one of mine.. The doors are removed from an XJ already.

White front doors from four door with hinge mod.
Manual windows/locks with old driver side dent from rollover.

AX-15 with internal slave housing. Ran GL-5 for half a season.
NIB internal slave cylinder.

i have some front seats and a rear hatch sans glass.
Jim i know a guy that could use that trannsmission, PM sent

so i have for some karma:
2 front seats
rear hatch sans glass
ps pump with reservoir
stock MC and booster from an 87
steering column sector shaft(shaft from box to steering column)
stock pass side disco shaft with unit bearing attached

i am looking for
HP d30 with 3.55s (dont need shafts or brakes just housing with gears installed, but ill happily take the brakes and shafts...)
dana 35 rear or chrysler 8.25 rear with 3.55s (really looking for a posi unit, open is fine but we will take whatever)

trying to help a friend go from 3.07s to 3.55s in a manual for some free re-gearing.

so i have for some karma:
2 front seats
rear hatch sans glass
ps pump with reservoir
stock MC and booster from an 87
steering column sector shaft(shaft from box to steering column)
stock pass side disco shaft with unit bearing attached

i am looking for
HP d30 with 3.55s (dont need shafts or brakes just housing with gears installed, but ill happily take the brakes and shafts...)
dana 35 rear or chrysler 8.25 rear with 3.55s (really looking for a posi unit, open is fine but we will take whatever)

trying to help a friend go from 3.07s to 3.55s in a manual for some free re-gearing.

Where is the pump located?

all my stuff is in sacto,
i have even more stuff, ill post up soon. time to make some room in the garage...

all my stuff is in sacto,
i have even more stuff, ill post up soon. time to make some room in the garage...

I may have to come over the hill and snag it, mine doesn't like turning my tires too much anymore...

John- You can have my 3.55 after I put in the axle I got from you :)

Actually I have a D35 as well.

Back