• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

I have got my upper control arm off to replace the bushings, and I don't like the idea of putting a bent one back on. I think it got bent smashing into the side of the block/oil pan haha.

Does anybody have a spare upper control arm? I only need one! help, I have to have it back together soon!

Stock shackles anyone free for anyone... Reno

I have two stock uppers also.

I still have a dana 30 high pinion, and low pinion, both 3.55, no shafts.

A stock 97+ output shaft too.

I can use one of the dana 30's if it will fit into a 90 xj. Well thats if anyone wants to let me grab one. I am in san jose or can grab it from the north bay.

I have got my upper control arm off to replace the bushings, and I don't like the idea of putting a bent one back on. I think it got bent smashing into the side of the block/oil pan haha.

Does anybody have a spare upper control arm? I only need one! help, I have to have it back together soon!

I have one and live in San Leandro

I have some 94, i think, D30 calipers from when I swapped to a hp 30 and I used all my 2001 D30 stuff. The calipers were on a working rig, Hunter's, but I do not know the condition and they have been sitting in a box for 2 years.

Good for cores at least. Come get them.

I have some 94, i think, D30 calipers from when I swapped to a hp 30 and I used all my 2001 D30 stuff. The calipers were on a working rig, Hunter's, but I do not know the condition and they have been sitting in a box for 2 years.

Good for cores at least. Come get them.

I need them there calipers. Can I get them this week end?

Kelly

XJ front driveshaft, free. aw4, 6 cylinder.

It wont work for me. 3 brand new joints, and a good cardan joint, but the slip has a tiny bit of play. It vibrates in my rig, because of the low gearing! Might just need a rebalance.

XJ front driveshaft, free. aw4, 6 cylinder.

It wont work for me. 3 brand new joints, and a good cardan joint, but the slip has a tiny bit of play. It vibrates in my rig, because of the low gearing! Might just need a rebalance.

i'll take it!
hang on to it until next time you come to the factory...

Hey Lezbo's:
Free NAXJA crap!!!
new black naxja shirt size medium
new tan naxja shirt size medium
newish naxja gray shirt medium with big XJ on back
newish tan naxja hoodie size large
New EXTREME offroad (clovis 4x4 shop {NOT MINE}) shirt tan size large
it's all in Fresno. and i still have it all. if you want it PM me your number.
NO SHIPPING (as always!)

Does any one have an extra stock front and rear drive shaft. My spare broke and i am looking for some to have in the jeep just in case. Let me know thanks.

Does any one have an extra stock front and rear drive shaft. My spare broke and i am looking for some to have in the jeep just in case. Let me know thanks.

I'm picking up a spare front DS from a parts Jeep this weekend. I'll see if the guy has the rear and if it is in good shape. If so, I'll PM you.

Back