• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2017

I put in for both events coming up. So there should be no reason I can't make this. Rebuilt transfercase, 4.88s coming in with master kits, lockers awaiting install and bigger tires incoming once all that is done. Hopefully before May run.

I put in for both events coming up. So there should be no reason I can't make this. Rebuilt transfercase, 4.88s coming in with master kits, lockers awaiting install and bigger tires incoming once all that is done. Hopefully before May run.

wow you will love the gears and lockers. Your jeep will feel like a big sexy

I may make the latter portion in one of my heeps, pending what is done, funds and time off.

No, I am hoping to ride with you or someone else that would have a open seat
Craig is going to try to get his rig up and running for this run. If so I will have a seat. I also Bryan want to join us for that weekend.

If you cant get the explorer from craig you can ride with me and share a tent.............................. :wave:

Guys- if you havent already posted, please go to the event forum and post up that you are going and what part of the event you will be attending . It helps us have headcount estimates for the BBQ. And overall shirt counts, etc. We will have a shirt thread coming soon.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to this one. I haven't done much wheeling since we hit the Rubicon over a year ago. It'll be good to see everyone again.

Rob, Are you going? if so, how many in your group ?

You guys mind if a socal chapter member joins the party? I've been dying to find a group to do the Rubicon trail with

Are you going to make it?

Rob, Are you going? if so, how many in your group ?

Won't be making it once again. :cry: It's turns out that I have to go move my daughter into her new apartment up in Humboldt. She's been "homeless" since May (staying with friends). This is her last year for school though. So, next year SHOULD be good. :dunno: I am going to try to go up and help out with the trail repair in September though.

Back