• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

So, for the hollister meet, google maps shows multiple location/addy on the road. which one will it be?

Looks like rain tomorrow, but I'll still be a PC at 10! I think maybe we should scrap the BBQ idea though w/ the rain
dunno.gif

Who else is confirmed for Prairie City? Call if you need anything! 916-612-5957

Billy

So, for the hollister meet, google maps shows multiple location/addy on the road. which one will it be?

Follow the signs along Cienega Rd in Hollister. The first place you should check in is at the ranger station at the main entrance. Pay your $5 and you will get a sheet of paper with a gate code and a park map. Turn around and head back to the main road. Turn right and go the the 2nd locked gate you see(the first gate is area 5). Follow your map to the main obstacle course and look for my red pile of crap XJ.

Turn here. There is a station where they take your money, give you a map and a combination for the gate.
36.768731,-121.412155

Then you go here, there is a gate off to the right side. You will see an old white wooden building behind the gate. The gate is locked with the combination the ranger gave you to open it.
36.758396,-121.397285

The map the ranger gives you is actually really good, follow it to the obstacle course. There is a meeting area right above the course which people usually congregate around. Look for a whole bunch of XJs in a bigg group, that will be us. :D

Turn here. There is a station where they take your money, give you a map and a combination for the gate.
36.768731,-121.412155

Then you go here, there is a gate off to the right side. You will see an old white wooden building behind the gate. The gate is locked with the combination the ranger gave you to open it.
36.758396,-121.397285

The map the ranger gives you is actually really good, follow it to the obstacle course. There is a meeting area right above the course which people usually congregate around. Look for a whole bunch of XJs in a bigg group, that will be us. :D

or you can ask the ranger....

but what matt said, and to add MY two cents

"it's the big blue gate on the right, like a half mile from the ranger station. you'll almost miss it if you don't know where it is. you come up on it fast"

Back