• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

My still stock (with much better colors Thks to me) 2000 sport

When I bought her
B4CE51B3-BEFF-4D01-8018-35487C869C3B-6573-000008C518EC622F_zpsf6dbb6ca.jpg

NOWADAYS
Pismo beach
577256AE-C673-4A82-A49E-2CD7228A5558-4638-0000055AA61ACFB3_zps09083be5.jpg

The go anywhere do anything JEEP. Beautiful :thumbup:

Just like my tag says 98 XJ. Pic was taken at pickle meadows. Nothing special really still stock under the hood. 4.5" rustys lift, long arm kit, ARB air compressor under the hood, KC's up front to augment the night light, and some 33X12.50R15 Goodyear MTR's. Just like everybody else's a project in the works.

uploadfromtaptalk1354946892659.jpg

New to the forum, first post. Bought a few parts from some local members. Had mine a little less than a year now. 2001 sport, RE3.5, 31's, Trussed 8.8, HP30, 4.10's, home made roof rack and some other stuff.

New to the forum, first post. Bought a few parts from some local members. Had mine a little less than a year now. 2001 sport, RE3.5, 31's, Trussed 8.8, HP30, 4.10's, home made roof rack and some other stuff.

Welcome Mike sounds like a nice rig, fix up and beefy but I can't see it in the picture.

Thanks guys. It's my first jeep and so far I love it, but...sometimes it makes my head hurt thinking about whats next.. more lift, what axles, gears, bumpers, winch, what size tires, 3 link, etc........

Thanks guys. It's my first jeep and so far I love it, but...sometimes it makes my head hurt thinking about whats next.. more lift, what axles, gears, bumpers, winch, what size tires, 3 link, etc........

Ha, Just Empty Every Pocket is not a joke. I'm like $1500+ w/out a lift yet and I've only had it a few months. That numbers basically intake, exhaust and stereo plus a few other little goodies

Ha, Just Empty Every Pocket is not a joke. I'm like $1500+ w/out a lift yet and I've only had it a few months. That numbers basically intake, exhaust and stereo plus a few other little goodies

Your rig looks great. As for what's next, I suggest some rock rails to keep that rig looking good for years to come.

You could spen $10k by the time you are done. I refuse to look at what I have spent do almost nothing. :doh: It just never seems to stop. I love it! :party:

Picked up the new heap tonight. Pics to come. 98 sport. 4 in lift winch and frnt bumper. Roof rack hd trackbar. Bishwhackers.

Back