• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter nominations..........

Thats right, I just joined right before moab.

Looks like we have several people nominated for more than one position, we should sort that out, perhaps those that have been nominated for more than one position should pick one office to run for.

I'll add a second the motion for the driver of the princess in whatever office he wants to run in.

So what do we have so far?

Jes, prez
Sean P for vp
Rob for vp
Chuck for Tres
Andy for ?

I hope I didn't leave any eligibles out, the one year thing kind of rules out Lee and myself.

This last time we had two different offices just to try and get more folks involved, but it's really one office (according to the bylaws). There's not enough work to warrant having two different officers.

WesternXJ said:

My nominations are now:
Jes for Prez
Chuck for VP
CRASH for Sec/Tres.

I second that vote. Since I am a newer member, I have had little chance to meet all of you. I did meet Keven, Jes, and Chuck, among others, at Hollister Hills in February and that is what prompted me to join.

I would like to offer my services in any way to the chapter. I am eger to run more of the local trails and to meet many more NAXJA members.

Bryan

XJCHUCK72 said:
Pick a date and a location, I think I have sometime in November left to have some fun.

The next 2 weekends are good for me. Not real sure where to go this late in the season.

Bryan

i'm with bryan on only meeting/knowing the guys who went to hollister. my rigs been down to much to get on the trail and sac meetings are to far away to make after work. i'll throw out a nomination when we get 3. sounds bad but maybe one day i wont have anything to fix........ right.

Keven wrote:
"Lee, I forgot that a person has to belong to one year before they can be elected to an office. My bad"

Not neccessarily... this restriction was originally intended for the folks serving on the national BOD, and may not be applicable to Chapters.

Y'all know who each other are, have wheeled together etc...If you think someone would make a good BOD member, don't rule them out offhand just due to lack of time as a Member.

That is all, shutting up now & getting my nose back out of y'alls bizness. :)

Actually Woody, thanks for pokin' yer nose in here. :D That'll make it a lot easier to elect people. :cheers:

Nominations are now open to ANY members of the Sierra Chapter.

So far, nominations are as follows:

For Prez,
Jes and Gary E.

For VP,
Rob R. and Chuck

For Sec/Tres,
Lee E., Chuck, Crash and Gary E.

Back