• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sidewinder

Nice Video :thumbup: A whopping 137 MB :eek: Dial up forget it

Rob

Cool video. I've been wanting to go do that trail for a while now. You guys planning another trip anytime soon?

I watched the Calcite movie too. I've been there before and its pretty cool.

Anyways, cool movie. :clap:

Felix, yes sorry its so huge.

Jeepsterboy, I dont know, we had so much fun I think a return visit would be great

Rugged Jeep, There is a fire road that surrounds the whole place and can be done in a day with a stock 4wd, there are a few obstacles and playgrounds on it to have fun. Then there is sidewinder that you need at least one locker for two is better of course. then there are a few places like Bronco peak that you really need two lockers and maybe 32 or 33" tires. Every place except the fire road is likely to produce a bit of body damage. Its pretty fun and close to san diego. It was closed last year due to fire damage and etc. and after losing Los coyotes it feels like one of the last close places to go.

KH

Another nice creation Kev. One thing though...

You didn't script in Matt rolling his one run wonder. Dissappointing... :D

--ron

Kevin3151 said:
Felix, yes sorry its so huge. KH

No Problem here Running on an OC3 @ work :woohoo: Just wanted to give any dial up guys a fair warning. Great video though. Looks like you guys had a great time. What was with the Grey XJ w/ only 2 wheel drive? Transfer case trouble? :dunno:

Rob

Matt rolled????? AND NO VIDEO!!!!!?????
And to think I was marveling at the clips........
That video is almost too much for me to take.....
I need some carnage!!
Maybe a broken axel or something...
Rick R

Captain Ron said:
Another nice creation Kev. One thing though...

You didn't script in Matt rolling his one run wonder. Dissappointing... :D

--ron

Trust me...we thought heavily about that.
If this trip would have involved a camp fire and the usual revelry.... hmmmm... :)

BTW Kevin does good video work - never quite know what music to expect. Good stuff!

FELIX said:
No Problem here Running on an OC3 @ work :woohoo: Just wanted to give any dial up guys a fair warning. Great video though. Looks like you guys had a great time. What was with the Grey XJ w/ only 2 wheel drive? Transfer case trouble? :dunno:

Rob

Vacuum disco was not working.........................

-Mike

Kevin3151 said:
I few of us did Sidewinder at Corral Canyon last Sunday.
Cal was nice enough to host the video.

http://shell.exo.com/~cal/socalxj/

Right click and download the sidewinder one.

See you guys later.

KH

Nice vid Kev. Next time I make the drive we need to run Bronco..............

-Mike

Ron, Thanks for the compliments! I tried to get him to follow me up a steep section but he wouldnt go up there. It would have been a spectacular hill to roll down. ;) On the other hand, Matt did a very good job driving for someone who never wheels.

Mike, yes we need to do a smaller group and do bronco. Your rig was fun to watch flex. Nice job out there.

KH

Kevin3151 said:
I tried to get him to follow me up a steep section but he wouldnt go up there. It would have been a spectacular hill to roll down.

Oh, well, next time... :D

--ron

Kevin3151 said:
Mike, yes we need to do a smaller group and do bronco. Your rig was fun to watch flex. Nice job out there.

KH

Thanks, you are too kind.

-Mike

IM000980-1.jpg

Hehehe..... thats where I picked up that slutty hot girl in camp as we were leaving tot he trail head. Was parrked waiting for Patrick (RedCBR...) and this girl runs up to my jeep and is like "are you guys going wheeling?" Im like ya and shes says "Can i come?!?!?!?" So I let her pretty ass hop in!

Weird thing is apparantly she was there with her mom but her mom LEFT her there to go visit her BF. We were all like WTF! too bad she only turned out to be 17.... but at least when I droppedc her back off at camp she flashed me. Nice puffy hallf dollars! WOOT!

Drunk tank said:
Hehehe..... thats where I picked up that slutty hot girl in camp as we were leaving tot he trail head. Was parrked waiting for Patrick (RedCBR...) and this girl runs up to my jeep and is like "are you guys going wheeling?" Im like ya and shes says "Can i come?!?!?!?" So I let her pretty ass hop in!

Weird thing is apparantly she was there with her mom but her mom LEFT her there to go visit her BF. We were all like WTF! too bad she only turned out to be 17.... but at least when I droppedc her back off at camp she flashed me. Nice puffy hallf dollars! WOOT!
best story ever!!! :rock: aahahah

mavrick,

This is just from memory, I hope I got it right:

first few wierd songs were from Kill Bill soundtrack

then it was lenny kravitz baptism album, minister of rock and roll (my favorite in the video)

three doors down - kryptonite

abandoned pools - mercy kiss

adam ant - room at the top.
(seemed to fit in with the lookout tower)
KH
:guitar:

Kevin3151 said:
mavrick,

This is just from memory, I hope I got it right:

first few wierd songs were from Kill Bill soundtrack

then it was lenny kravitz baptism album, minister of rock and roll (my favorite in the video)

three doors down - kryptonite

abandoned pools - mercy kiss

adam ant - room at the top.
(seemed to fit in with the lookout tower)
KH
:guitar:

Thanks man...one other thing whats the name of the song which continues to say whoo hoo over and over agian tthey use it on commericals?

Thanks

Back