• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sick Dog Racing Jeepspeed Build

I don't see where this is addressed in the thread, sorry if it is but I couldn't find it. How many feet of tube did you use for your cage?

07-10-10_1001.jpg

SUBSCRIBED!!!

none of those cages look safe for speed. Time to start triangulating. this pic is bad ass though.

I don't see where this is addressed in the thread, sorry if it is but I couldn't find it. How many feet of tube did you use for your cage?

I would have to dig out my recipts. However they are still in storage from my move up here. Im guessing around 150' of 1 3/4" .120 wall DOM, 80' of 1 1/2" .120 wall DOM and 60' of 1" .120 wall DOM.

Thats a good spot. I miss living in that little town. Do you ever need help working on the Jeep? I'd love to come check it out someday, can offer some help too.

Any time your in town call me. I work a shit load of hours at work so I dont alway get home until after 6PM.

sweet build. Sub'd

That was me and my niece. She has never been in a off road racer before. Was that you honking?

Yup. Needed to check the new driveshaft. Ran pretty good. Felt good to drive it again.

Been a while. Heres some pictures of the battery hold downs. Couldn't reach the two screws in the back so I made some long bolts and a plate with nuts welded to it.

IMG_20130918_200010_286.jpg

IMG_20130918_200027_133.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of people called me on this early in my build. I guess I just missed this. Gona have to pull it off and replace with a fresh one than I’ll shorten the link arms a few inches.
39172286-d050-4f34-899c-a8c348ccb9f8.jpg

Last edited:
Great build! I recently bought a jeepspeed but after seeing your build I think it may be lacking some import design elements. I'm local to you and would love to see your jeep. Let me know if you would be available.

Bud

Well I'm on the east coast now traveling home today. I should be home late today and hopefully the rest of the year. Weekends work best for me. Come on over and we have a few beers.

Back