• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show and tell

bump. anyone have a copy of "dust to glory" or something similar i can play on the dvd player in my rig?

any word on the time Remi? going to wash up and wax the beast tomorrow, and fix a wiring problem so i can throw the ps2 back in :D

GrimmJeeper said:
bump. anyone have a copy of "dust to glory" or something similar i can play on the dvd player in my rig?

any word on the time Remi? going to wash up and wax the beast tomorrow, and fix a wiring problem so i can throw the ps2 back in :D
I can probably get you a copy of that... I may be there, maybe not, I'm not sure yet still. Depends on work schedule.

I'm playing phone tag with the guy but since they open at 10AM, lets plan to be there at about 9:30 to setup the rigs.

I will have a projector and screen but realized that I might be missing speakers ;) Don't need anything big but some sound would be nice (I'll have a DVD player to play it or a laptop). Also I should have a short loop to play that we can substitute with something else from time to time :)

I got one box of NAXJA cards, it'd be nice to bring some more of anyone has any.

Here's the location info:
http://www.autobacsusa.com/location_stanton.html

Kejtar said:
I'm playing phone tag with the guy but since they open at 10AM, lets plan to be there at about 9:30 to setup the rigs.

I will have a projector and screen but realized that I might be missing speakers ;) Don't need anything big but some sound would be nice (I'll have a DVD player to play it or a laptop). Also I should have a short loop to play that we can substitute with something else from time to time :)

I got one box of NAXJA cards, it'd be nice to bring some more of anyone has any.

Here's the location info:
http://www.autobacsusa.com/location_stanton.html
i'll bring an amp and a speaker Remi. as long as you can get power there we'll be good to go.

silverslk said:
Should I bring a couple of EZ ups? Is someone bringing ice chests with soda/water or anything?
I can bring the icechest and I'll pickup the soda and ice from Sam's club across the street :D (can't beat their price on ice ;) ) Another ice chest or two would be nice (the pack of ice is huge that htey have).

EZ ups would be amazing :)

I have a pretty big ice chest. I'll bring it and you can throw aome ice and water whatever in it too. Oh, and I'll bring EZ ups x2.

OK, here's the scoop: They open at 10AM so lets be there at about 9:45 so that as soon as they open we can setup. Also we will need extension cords. I can bring 2, but just in case, can someone bring one or two? Also a power strip or 2 might come handy (I think I got one laying around someplace).

ive got a power strip that will be coming with my amp and speaker. i'll only need one plug in it to run the amp, i believe there are 4 more plugs available in it.

Does anyone locally have shirts for sale?? What is the address for this place?
I can bring an electrical cord or 2, and I'll bring a case of water. Any idea what kind of turn out (vehicle wise) are we expecting? Well I guess that's enough ?'s for now. See you guys out there.

Ryno XJ said:
Does anyone locally have shirts for sale??
Remi used to be the shirt dealer, but now that Josh is acting treasurer i believe the socal shwag is under his jurisdiction. PM djblade311

Remi, it's Druckster... i might stop by on the way back from Cleveland national forest (if we get out of camp fast enough). We just sold our Landcruiser and now have a Sportsmobile.

SOCALXJ said:
Remi, it's Druckster... i might stop by on the way back from Cleveland national forest (if we get out of camp fast enough). We just sold our Landcruiser and now have a Sportsmobile.
cool come on over.. but you got a what??? :D

Kejtar said:
.. but you got a what??? :D

Sold the rig on the left and bought the rig on the right..

2608101300034696539S600x600Q85.jpg

Back