• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

short wife syndrome( i know i'm not the only one)

Nice before and after pics Justin and here smiling. :laugh3: A XJ isn't that hard to climb into compared to a YJ/CJ where you have to climb into the tub and there is a considerable lip. The sterrup isn't a bad idea. The thing lacking in a XJ is a nice grab bar/handle so you can pull yourself up into the XJ. I could see that making it hard to get in. I'm 6' 3", so I cannot really "be in there shoes". :laugh3: My wife is 5' 9", so that helps getting in the XJ, although she has come with me wheeling only a few times. She doesn't like my Jeeps too much.

holyfield1799 said:
i've gotta say, those look pretty damn good! thanx for the pix! :worship:
oh and norstar? do you have any more pix of your jeep? and how much b.s. on your rims? thanks again! Really sweet looking

I have seen many nice XJs in this forum. Did you check out JEEPZZ's XJ? But his is much higher than 4.5".

BS is 4.75" almost flush with the flare and SuperRail.
web_P4060038.JPG

holyfield1799 said:
i showed the wifey AJ's super rails and of course they don't look like the poser side steps she sees on suburbans and other soccer mom vehicles. so she started complaining about the lack of any anti-slip surfaces.

Anti-slip surface is easy to made. This may help you convince her that XJs with rock rails are better looking vehicles than soccer mom vehicles with side steps.
web_P4060037.JPG

Back