• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

set of 4 Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks 3 to 4 inch lift - less than a year old

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
Got them from Quadratec in November of last year. They sell for 85$ each in their catalog. These are "boot down" design, real nice stuff.

$200.oo - we can discuss shipping just give me yer ZIP

Quote:
Features

• Edelbrock Performer IAS Shocks are specially-tuned for ride quality in your specific year, make and model
  • The original shock to use the unique Inertia Active System (IAS) valving that senses terrain conditions and adjusts stiffness
  • Anchored by a 5/8" NitroSteel piston rod that won't chip or flake like chrome
  • Edelbrock IAS Shocks feature high-pressure gas charge mono tube construction that more effectively dissipates heat, adding to shock life
  • Robotically-welded for consistent accuracy and quality in construction
  • Edelbrock IAS Shocks feature rolled tube ends for leak-free use
  • Includes responsive polyurethane bushings and boots
  • Recommended for both front and rear use for the ultimate in ride quality
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • Your Edelbrock Performer IAS Shocks boast a Lifetime Warranty
Description

More than two decades ago, Inertia Active Systems shock technology (IAS) sent waves through the auto industry. The first shocks with this terrain-sensing capability were Edelbrock's Performer IAS Shocks, and they remain unmatched in ride quality today.

Built to suit any car, truck, SUV or van, Edelbrock Performer IAS Shocks know the road ahead. Staying rigid on the smooth roads for incredible handling and reduced body roll, these Edelbrock IAS Shocks provide the give needed when roads get rough, too.

Beyond comfort, you can rely on the Edelbrock name for quality. Each IAS Shocks is anchored by a rugged NitroSteel piston rod that outlasts flaky chrome rods. Mono-tube construction, rolled tube ends and Viton seals prevent leaks, while precise robotic welds complete the durable construction.

PA014653.jpg

I want/need them but money is tight, i'll let you know how i feel Friday when I get paid again and if i can afford it i will let you know. How about a shipping quote just so I know the total price. 13090

Back