• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler RRD race shocks 2-5/8 12" valved for the front of a XJ

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have now moved on to the Fox bypasses for the front (now that its allowed in my newer class), and looking to recoup a small portion of what I paid for the bypasses.

These are semi used. Every race I sent them back to Rock Krawler and they FULLY rebuild them and update any changes since last rebuild etc. So I have two that Just came back and not mounted or used since. They are valved for a what I would assume would be 95% of all XJs out there in the front. The rear is a whole another story. But these were valved thru on site testing, with/by Wayne at AllTech (those that dont know, he is Fox's and Ultra4's shock tuner).

These have a modified 90deg resi elbow dn on the hoses to fit a XJ with the front upper shock adapters.

They are 12", below is their website info on them.

These are 2-5/8 with a HUGE (larger than any 2.5 shock I ever seen or even 3" shock) - 1" shock shafts.

These sell for $549 each.

I Will let the pair go for $400!

located in Yorba linda.

ALSO, have a pair of 16" brand new never installed (same shocks as above).

This is a picture of a black non coil over RRD race shock
2.625_RRD_B_RR-2.jpg

The RRD Racing 2.625 Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shock is the ultimate coil carrying 2.625 shock ever manufactured for Jeep vehicles. The 2.625 fluted body has an exterior cooling surface about as great as a standard 3.0” body coil over shock. The fluting provides the structure required to ensure the aluminum cylinders will be as strong if not stronger than their steel 2.5” counter parts! The aluminum bodies are treated with a hard annodized coating for durability. The shock shafts are made from 1.0” Nitrotec Steel. The Nitrotec Steel is Nitride coated to achieve the surface hardness and since they are bare, you do not have to worry about chrome plating pitting or flaking which will eventually destroy the seals. One Viton and one Buna double lip wiper seal the shock shaft. A high quality DU bearing is used to provide the bearing surface for the massive 1.0” shaft.

The RRD Racing 2.625 Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks have a built in poly bump stop and wiper assembly! The dampening duties are handling by a billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving! High quality shock therapy fluid puts the finishing touches on the dampening duties. A custom moly piston wear band is used to minimize and or prevent shock body wear! The RRD Racing 2.625 Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shock is the ultimate 2.625 coil carrying shock for Jeep Vehicles. It is a shock that won’t rust. It is a fraction of the weight of the competitions 2.5 steel body counter parts and cools twice as fast for fade free performance!

Hard annodized aluminum fluted shock body Best cooling emulsion shock in the industry Lightest weight shock in its class 1.0” Nitrotec Steel shaft Viton o-ring and double lip Buna N shaft seals Hard scraper for racing applicaions Billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving High quality shock therapy oil Moly piston wear band Serviceable, rebuild-able, re-valve-able, completely tune able by the factory or the do it your selfer Remote reservoir with internal floating piston

12.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 19.94” - Extended Dimension of 31.94”

Non coil over...

These are them...

20140509_095909.jpg

500 pr - new, never anything..

16" were guessed at a 2 shock per corner (these and a CO in same 16") and split valving with 1/2 needed per shock. On the rear of a JS 3700 with only one spare off rear bumper, and aprox 30deg shock angle.

So in other words, Who the Hell knows... But its a start :)

I bought the 12's RWKHausSupply was selling the shocks are in immaculate condition and a great deal thanks again. Anyone interested in the 16's pick them up quick there NICE!

Sorry sold.

Back