• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

send a message and my sent box says FUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

96XJ_4.0

NAXJA Forum User
I've sent 40+ private messages in the last month.

Not one has made it to my SENT box.

I'm wanting to upgrade my account, but a paid subscription to a forum should require the forum to work flawlessly.

I am using an iPhone, but it makes no difference as my computer does not show them anyways.

Advice? Anyone else deal with this?

everything works fine for me.

could be a glitch in the system... follow the white rabbit.

I'm wanting to upgrade my account, but a paid subscription to a forum should require the forum to work flawlessly.

I am using an iPhone, but it makes no difference as my computer does not show them anyways.

Unless you are wanting the forum supporter level you are joining a club not a forum ;)

Mine works aswell dunno what to tell ya.

Works flawlessly for me too. It worked flawlessly when I wasn't a member as well. Maybe the forum software is able to pick db's out of a crowd?
It works great for me too, so I suspect you're right.

Maybe you could fix it with some silicone?

Is the box clicked that says to save a copy in your sent folder? That would be the first thing to check. As a user your mailbox is smaller and unless I'm mistaken, sent folder counts towards the total. Also, unless I'm mistaken, users are limited to somewhere around 40 messages, so if you've sent 40+ and/or are near your limit, it will not save anything once your box is full.

Also, this type of question should really be in user support. Joining won't change the fact that software is software and sometimes has glitches.

The software shows 33 messages in your inbox.
Your sent messages are not saved due to a setting in your UserCP, you should be able to change that.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default Yes No

Also, this is Off Topic. If you are looking for support, please post in the support forums, you are more likely to get assistance there. Moving this thread.

Works flawlessly for me too. It worked flawlessly when I wasn't a member as well. Maybe the forum software is able to pick db's out of a crowd?

Excuse me? What the XXXX is your issue? If you have a problem then speak. If you want to be a little bastard then keep it up. Nice first post of yours that I read...huh

XXXXXXX.
The software shows 33 messages in your inbox.
Your sent messages are not saved due to a setting in your UserCP, you should be able to change that.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default Yes No

Also, this is Off Topic. If you are looking for support, please post in the support forums, you are more likely to get assistance there. Moving this thread.
Thanks man. I'm part of 10+ forums since 2003. I've never had to change setting TO SAVE messages. They usually just save on their own.

*changed settings

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my problem ... you post in the OT section of the forum (instead of the 'Support Forum' which almost all forums have) and start bitching about how the forum should work flawlessly if you are going to pay to use it (which you haven't done as of yet) then it turns out you're just a moron.

Excuse me? What the XXXX is your issue? If you have a problem then speak. If you want to be a little bastard then keep it up. Nice first post of yours that I read...huh

Asshole.
Thanks man. I'm part of 10+ forums since 2003. I've never had to change setting TO SAVE messages. They usually just save on their own.

*changed settings
Still would've been a good thing to check before coming on tellin us we're messed up.
Oh and I think you proved his point...

My issue is that I'm allergic to stupidity and arrogance :dunno:

It makes me break out in flames

Asshole.

*changed settings

I did not have to change anything for mine to save :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back