• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't post in certain areas

LyonsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come to the forum in a while and found a for sale thread with something I needed. I went to try and post a comment but it wouldn't let me. I thought maybe my account was inactive for too long and it got locked. I sent an email to the website but no response. Went further and looked in to all the sticky threads and found this :rtm: (read below) ........I am not a supporting member at this time, so my question is, do I have to pay $17.50 to leave a post on an item that I'd like to buy? I am able to private message them but seems weird that I can't post on the thread. Maybe I am missing something? Thanks in advance.

Registered Guests

With the introduction of our :NAXJA: Forum Supporter status, there will also be a few changes to Registered Guest accounts on the forum. Starting on July 1, 2007; here is a list of the abilities that Registered Guests will have on :NAXJA::

• Black Username Displayed
  • PM Box that can store up to 100 messages
  • The ability to read and post in the following forums:
    • OEM Tech Discussion
    • Modified Tech Discussion
    • Street and Performance & Other Tech
    • Off-Topic Forum
    • Land Use Forum
    • Any of the Chapter Forums

• Registered Guests will only have read access to the following forums:
    • Classified Forums
    • Jeep Pictures Showcase
    • Advanced Fabrication and Engineering
    • Adventure Forum

Ya know, some of us do have day jobs to pay the bills.

NAXJA is a club with a website. It's not a website with a club. While we do cheerfully have guests here, you do need to remember that membership has it's privileges.

Ok cool, no problem. Thanks for the replies. I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or if my account was messed up. I appreciate the feedback.

Back