• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling my Jeep!!

JEEPZZ

NAXJA Forum User
$1600 Here's the KSL link: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=2265271

DSC02754.jpg

I can't remember what brand the flares are, I got them about 18 years ago when they were the only wider aftermarket XJ flares on the market. That was well before Rusty's, the Jeepspeed body flare and 10+ years before Bushwackers. They are made in Germany and are part of a complete body kit for the XJ (kind of like the flare and body kits you see on a lot of customs vans). They were made for street Cherokees to give a lower, wider look. I bought them from a guy who spent time in Germany and brought 2 sets back. The other set were on his Jeep.
He was able to buy just the flares separate from the rest of the kit that included a lower front spoiler, rear valance and side skirts (that must have looks hideous).

Just found it via the search - the mentioned body kit for the "Performance" XJ was built by a germany company named Haslbeck which doesn´t exist any longer.

Beside the body kit it has a rectangluar exhausts right and left, painted wheels, some stickers and that´s about it...

xjperformance.jpg

Good to see you still kicking around here Jan. :)

Thanks! It´s me, but minus my big blue Jeep - it has been totaled on the way to an offroad exhibtion where it should be as a "demo car" for some Vision X LED lights.
:flamemad::flamemad::flamemad:

So that´s why I´m researching some stuff around a 2000/2001 XJ which I plan buying as soon as the insurance pays for my blue one...

You know, the "little thing" that make it different - 4th switch in the centre console, ext.idle switch, crystal side markers... Perhaps I´d need some assistance in sourcing parts in the US, then I´d like to contact you.

You still have your white XJ ? Still building it? We´ve got a source for street legal LED main lights, so if you´re interested, let me know - quite expensive, but huge amounts of light...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about big blue. Are you going back to grey on the next one or something different?
If you need parts shipped over let me know, I've shipped Jeep parts over before on Ebay auctions and I'm already familiar with the customs forms.
If you need a new home for your old Jeep storage boxes let me know, there is an open spot in the left rear of my Jeep :).
storageboxes.jpg

I've still got the white 'Limo' but it hasn't seen much off road action lately, just trailer hauling.
dsc00191s.jpg

DSC00177a.jpg

Thanks! I´m leaving for vacations today and hope to have some insurance money after I return in July.

Regarding the plans: I plan to buy a "as new as possible" XJ with low miles and build from there. I think it HAS to be blue again :)

Regarding the storage boxes - I´ll ask around if someone sells one for the left side, I plan to keep mine for the next build. But you have one for the right side, correct? I plan to replace that with my JL audio subwoofer which sits in the basement for years.

Yeah, I've got a JL Audio box on the right side too, just need storage where the old spare tire used to go on the left. Did your Kaymar survive the wreck?
Have a good vacation. :wave:

Back