• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seems I'm starting over - again

Seems when I managed to log in last week (or was it the week before), it was the 1st time for about a year - actually I thought it was longer!

During that time I was either too busy with the XJ or letting it rest outside the house 'cos it was giving me too much grief - & there were other things occupying my mind.

Back when I first signed up I read up, & learned, a lot but didn't don't think I ever looked at anything outside the tech. forums - after all that's why I joined.

This time I thought I'd venture outside my comfort zone & try mixing with the people a bit. To be fair I copied this (& amended it a little) from the post in the international section a year ago but it got no response, so I thought I'd appeal to a wider audience.

Big difference this time is in the interval I bought a another XJ (Dec 28, so a kind of belated Christmas prezzie) 'cos I thought I'd trashed my trans & this one turned up locally & at not too higher a price BUT it was a bit of an impulse buy - which made me blind (or prepared to dismiss) a few obvious faults.

I suppose this really should've been my 1st post but some of you might already have seen a few others of mine, so I thought I better do this before it became totally irrelevant.

So wish me luck with the new toy AND the possibility that the trans. is fixable - for less than the cost of another XJ (as I've already got that :eeks1:)

Back