• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

00 XJ. LQ4 6.0 LS with a 4L80E trans and NP 241C T-Case. Swamping heads, cam and intake in a couple of weeks. Right now its around 350hp and 400'lbs of torque, after the ported L92 heads, cam and intake it will be over 500hp. Working on the lift and axles now.

Wow.

Here is my rig.

IMG_5465.jpg

Ok I'll bite. This was taken on last day of the Cherokee Crawl up in Harlan this year. She's a little dirty, but I like her that way.

YKJyC2Y.jpg

Hey all, I'm back after being away from XJ's for a good little while, and selling my beloved MJ about a year ago. I had a ZJ for a bit, but it just wasn't the same so I picked up a chopped and caged beater XJ for some trail fun! Also since I've been active on here I have moved from VA to NC and am a axle tech at ECGS...yay dream job!!! Hope to get more active on here again and get out to more rides!

Here's the new rig, first time I have ever bought something that's already built, but of course I have my own changes to make.
As it sits, it has about 5" of lift, 35s, 8.8, HPD30, cage, etc...

2001 60th Anniversary Edition
Iron Rock Offroad 6.5 in long arm lift
Rough Country winch and bumper
Surco safari rack 50 x 72
35 x 12.50 x 15 BFG KM2s
Pro Comp powdercoated alloy wheels 15 x 10
Arsenal 432watt LED light bar

[URL="http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Mike_Sluder/media/Nov%202015/20151114_112244_zpslvk1dykb.jpg.html" said:

She's a looker, that's for sure. Nice rig man.

I was looking for a '01 to have some fun with. Once I got it home, I realized how well it had been taken care of and I just haven't been able to bring myself to getting it muddy. I know that kinda defeats the purpose but I'm trying to enjoy it a bit before I start beating it up.

By the way. I didn't buy it like that, I bought it in very good condition and only realized how well it had been taken care of when I started working on it. Here's what it looked like when I bought it. Everything else was done under my carport with quite a bit of busted knuckles and sweat and a lot of frustration at times. I've had a Wrangler that I lifted for many years but this was my first XJ so it was a learning experience.

That looks suspiciously like mine when I brought mine home...
22546_1362845154601_2205280_n_zpszrvewuj9.jpg

Our end products are pretty different though...
07F1D68E-83D0-4FE6-8EA2-BD0789A5F286_zpsd9kjh44r.jpg

Nice build man. Good find on the cage. I'd definitely get that a pillar asap. Might find that halo being more hurtful than useful.

I dig that color a bunch have only seen 2 others with that grey! And I'm partial to 2 doors :D

Back