• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Mine now:

1618666_10101207727376817_1986569600_n.jpg

Mine currently!

Well I guess I'll update too.

Since, I've posted in this thread I've had a couple different ones.

This is the current DD:

Snow2-14-0289_zpse66458ac.jpg

and the trail Jeep that has been in a state of disrepair for the last year:

DTown_e-28.jpg

One of the best snow storms we've had around here since I was a kid. Shame I had to go to work that day...

Yea shame I had no Jeep streetable! :banghead:

That thing looks soo much better with those wheels.

If I end up keeping it Nate is trading me some 16" icons for picking up his mj. A budget boost and some rubicon size tires would look even better

However I've been bit by the pickup bug.... I may try to trade it away

Who knows

I see you wheeling and dealing for that MJ...

If I didn't have 3 kids I'd be DD'ing and wheeling an MJ. 100%

Since this is the Rig Directory and I'm talking about MJ's... here's the two I've owned. Both were 2.5L, 2wd beasts. I hated driving the powerless black one so I sold it to some dude in Charleston and KP owns the junk one in the back ground. (Which, obviously, is no longer junk.) You can also see my hoard of MJ beds in this picture. (One of which I sold to John. Still have the white one.)

DSC_4265.jpg

Last edited:
I will update;

My DD, 09 Hemi Commander
0703131736.jpg

My "part time" DD, 1990 XJ resto-modded, rebuilt original long block, 4.10 gears, Detroit rear, 2.5" of lift.
P1020298.jpg

My soon to be new DD, 1994 XJ, no upgrades, bone stock! I'm going to park my Commander and keep the miles off of it.

0216131336.jpg

My trail rig with too much to list. Pic taken at URE/Dickie Bell

P1020807.jpg

This thread should be a sticky so it won't fall by the wayside again. We could get more rig pics if it was viewable.

Wow! Very clean! What are the specs??

00 XJ. LQ4 6.0 LS with a 4L80E trans and NP 241C T-Case. Swamping heads, cam and intake in a couple of weeks. Right now its around 350hp and 400'lbs of torque, after the ported L92 heads, cam and intake it will be over 500hp. Working on the lift and axles now.

Back