• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC KARMA thread

Ok bringing this back to the front page again. So far shrek's got dib's on the outside mirrors but before I start hauling off all this perfect condition glass, hatches, doors, rear bench, bumper and other stuff figured I'd give everyone one last chance. I'm planning on hauling it all off this weekend so if you want anything better let me know.

I probably need to get this stuff. I hate seeing good parts go to waste.

ok boys and girls heres a new update as you know my better half is in iraq and is comming home soon. my parts rig is blocking her truck in the back yard.

no motor
no rear axle
ratty interior
big hole in floor.

would be gone by like the 1st.
well momma might be home the 4th so if you want anything COME AND GET IT!!!!!

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

well come on up and bring a flat bed with ya!

I've got the stock roof rack from my '95, minus the push buttons ad torx bolts. I used them with some RTV to plug the holes where the rack used to be.

got a rear hatch, front fender flair, and a front bumper with fog lights, and rear tinted glass for a 98 XJ. all in very good condition. going to toss it soon.

i would be more than happy too, but i have no room for another project...:twak:

also i have a front license plate holder, and carpet tire cover that im wanting to get rid of if you want it come get it.

id hate to have to watch this thing go to a scrap yard. :skull2:

I have a 92 XJ that has been rolled. No engine, trans or transfer case. No seats. Full of other junk. Rims/tires not included. Still has some good parts though. Suspension/steering is intact and undamaged. Rear brakes have been removed. I'll deliver for a hefty fee paid in advance.

id hate to have to watch this thing go to a scrap yard. :skull2:

i know but it would be a little hard to hide an XJ in the understairs closet where i hide all my jeep junk from the parents. they have this idea that the garage should be a nice room to have all the work out stuff and what not in.

where i live, my old XJ i thought was pretty decent was frowned apon. like litteraly people where complaining about it. and the HOA and the owner of the house we rent said it needs to go or live in the garage.

i mean whats so bad about this?
IMAG00782.jpg

IMAG00772.jpg

hey SWAMPRAT where i live the people i rent from love seeing the jeep tore apart in the driveway, back yard and garage.

and aslong as it doesnt ruin the yard its all ok :D

sorry buddy lol

hey SWAMPRAT where i live the people i rent from love seeing the jeep tore apart in the driveway, back yard and garage.

and aslong as it doesnt ruin the yard its all ok :D

sorry buddy lol

its cool, i told some people about it, hopefully some one can pick it up and give it a new lease on life

The lic. plate is crooked. They thought you were a jerk?
i know it crooked, and no they just didnt like my jeep. they thought it was ugly, loud and down right distasteful.

Back