• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

~Scott

Probly can't make it tonight. Wife has plans. Your trip to work sounds a little like my driving without the alignment ont he long arm. OK as long as i don't make any high speed lane changes or anything like that.

Well no worries...my day ended negatively.

jeeptow.jpg

~Scott

What? How? Something lock-up in the rear end? What happened, Scott?

aw hell... that SUCKS! What happened?

My brand new soft brake line from the rear driver disc to hardline that I got from NAPA, I might add, leaked enough at the fitting/rubber end while I was at work after lunch that I got too much air in my system and lost brakes. I put my foot on the brake, put the rig in reverse, and realized I was still backing up even with my foot on the brake...

This is my second NAPA brake line to leak there in 6 months and they won't even give me a new one without a reciet. Needless to say, I don't have that, and I'm pissed.

To top it all off, I was charged for 4 miles because my insurance claimed it only covers 5 miles of towing...even though they cover 100 miles. And I still don't have shock mounts welded on and it's unlikely I'll be able to have any of my local buddys help now since I won't even finish the brakes till the after noon. Now I get to drive to Marysville to get a brake line from Schuck's...w00t. :thumbdown:

~Scott

Back