• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scary Truck Payload

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
Saw this truck Saturday morning in Thornton, CO - heading south on I-25.

Going to....?

10ft6vt.jpg

1se98y.jpg

I see those every day going across Wyoming. A lot of them are either going or coming from the big nucular test area in Arco Idaho.

I don't exactly know why you think it's scarry. I highly doubt the shielding on those things is weak.

might i suggest that you delete this thread? Not exactly sure whats in them, but I wouldnt want this kind of info to be given out so easily. Let the bad guys do their own surveillance.

More info for bad guys...

The internet is all-knowing.

I was curious, so I did some digging.

They are called trupact II containers.
They hold barrels full of radioactive sludge.

graph4.gif

Plenty of route maps available online:

siterouteswithtruck-sm.jpg

DOE has setup the "Transcom communications center" (located on Kirtland AFB) to monitor shipments.

2evbv69.jpg

hi tech control center complete with an ol' fart computer geek (notice white socks) :D

dgsait.jpg

thats awsome, I never thought you could ever find anything like that on the internet!

seriously, will you at least remove the day you saw it driving?

Edit: there is a reason that its monitored at Kirkland

Last edited:
Patriot4x4 said:
thats awsome, I never thought you could ever find anything like that on the internet!

Um, it passes thousand and thousands and thousands of cars on the highway every day.

What difference would it make? It's not like they drive under the cover of night with their headlights off.

Hell I have seen them parked in truck stops with nobody around the truck at all.

UH OH........
whats that I hear?????????

(read the following REAL fast)

thump. thump.. thump.. thump... thump..thump. thump.. thump.. thump... thump..thump. thump.. thump.. thump... thump..thump. thump.. thump.. thump... thump..

black-heleicopters.jpg

Hammered said:
Nuclear bomb going to the mexican border. Bush is planning one last going away gift to USA. A new moat for the Illegals to cross.
I say stock that moat with a shitload of these...................

braja_298369_1%5B474715%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Patriot4x4 said:

If you read the documents - freely available on the internet - that document the transportation plan, you will find that the schedules vary.
They are shipped on an as-needed basis, and are not always regular.

I wouldn't worry.

Nothing scary about those I have worked around those for the past three years. They are so well shielded you very rarely hear of a leak and if you do its because it was dropped or something.

Chad29860 said:
you very rarely hear of a leak and if you do its because it was dropped or something.

Comforting... :eek:

I'd hate to be 'that guy' who dropped the container of radiological sludge and turned into a puddle of green oooze.

buschwhaked said:
Comforting... :eek:

I'd hate to be 'that guy' who dropped the container of radiological sludge and turned into a puddle of green oooze.
I live close to the Tooele army depot in Utah. They keep a lot of crap like that stored there.

I always wanted to find some glow in the dark green paint and trap a jack rabbit. Paint him up and let him go on the Highway. :D

91 Jeep Project said:
You mean like the asshole driving and taking the picture..............
disagree.gif

Hey!
fing06.gif

Well let me ask you this question:

Can you guess what type of vehicle I'm driving?
It's a Jeep, but not an XJ.

RTicUL8 said:
If you read the documents - freely available on the internet - that document the transportation plan, you will find that the schedules vary.
They are shipped on an as-needed basis, and are not always regular.

I wouldn't worry.

ya, i know. It ridiculous the shit we put out there for people to see.

its just that, at my job, ive always been taught that if there is no real reason broadcast something... dont do it.

Nice shot of the black helicopters... mine never come out.
They must have a whole bunch if they've got some following you too.

You have to have a special camera to get the pic.
Those helicopters have a switch in 'em to make them invisible.

YES.... they do have LOTS of them!!!
One for every man, woman and child in the country.
They cant follow ya if ya have your Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie on.

This one is to deter mind control but also works well for the choppers.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Those trucks are real top secret stuff, don't tell anybody! Funny. When I commuted to Greeley, there'd be 2 or 3 at the FC I-25 weigh station at 8 every morning. Southbound. :)

Back