• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

saw ULTIMATE ADVENTURE RIGS, today in PA!

higgsxjyar

NAXJA Forum User
so i get out of work today 5:30pm in central PA, getn on 81 north.....i see a few bad-looking rigs in front of me, so i speed up to check m out......1st, sik blu LJ wit colorado plates, he looks familiar, it's CLIFTON SLAY! 2nd is a tan cj that i recognize from "the ultimate adventure" but can't remember his name. 3rd boatsided bronco, dude has his foot hangn out, TOM BOYD! 4th was a TJ, i think Trent Mcgee, or another from UA had a tj like his and 5th was this green buggy wit a warn sticker and a kj hood.................how cool was that?! i took sum video of them, gave them thumbs up. it was pretty exciting for me, to see those guys, out here in the middle of the "coal region". maybe they were comn from Rausch, i wonder where they are goin? i shudv followed them and asked........................."ULTIMATE ADVENTURE" went thru PA last year, but not thru these parts.

where the vids?

saw a BDS TK and a Hi Lift TJ in Keene NH aroun 2ish today, bout 7hrs from RC wonder if they were part of it

Back