• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tons of Jeep parts(and some truck parts), winches in SE PA

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User

• This is all my brothers stuff, almost all won't work for an XJ, but I figure a bunch of you may have other Jeeps/trucks. Some can be shipped, or picked up in Linfield, PA 19468, or maybe Exton, PA. If you need a picture, LMK I should be able to get some for you.
  • Winches
  • Warn 12000 pound winch, nice shape, with remote and roller fairlead, selling since I got a nice deal on a 16.5ti
    icon_smile.gif
    - $700
  • Dayton 6Z002 winch, 3500lbs winch - $150 (Originally bought for my trailer but found too good of a deal on an 8000lb winch to resist). This is actually a Superwinch that was rebadged by Grainger (Link to it at Grainger for specs)
  • Warn U2500 winch, brand new in box - $190

CJ Stuff
  • CJ-7 Fenders (Blue), straight, a little rust - $90
  • CJ-7 Fenders (maroon) straight, some surface rust- $135
  • CJ-7 dashpad, tan, a few cracks, back & tabs are very solid - $55
  • CJ-7 widetrack axles (I think 2.73 ratio by doing the turn the wheel and counting how many times the yoke spins) - $250
    Axles are still under the frame, if you want the frame and axles, I'll lower the price
  • CJ-7 Frame, great shape - $300
  • CJ-7 Hood, straight, little rust around the hinges due to crappy paint job by previous owner(needs to be repainted anyway so the rust would be sanded away during paint prep) - $50
  • 258 - low miles on rebuild, good compression, complete from carb to pan, needs new fan though(blades got a little bent when motor tilted forward after I removed the tranny) - $400
    Still on the above frame but I've got an engine hoist, if you want the frame, axles and engine I'll make a good deal on it.
  • T-4 Transmission - $125 ($200 with bellhousing and clutch)
  • Rebuilt T176 transmission - $400
  • CJ-tailgate, white nice shape -$60
  • CJ-7 seat - Larado w/folding seat base, seat is bit dirty and is splitting at some of the seams, no tears though - $30
  • Bestop Aqua seat for CJ/YJ - Black Neoprene, Very nice shape, this is a nice seat - $175
  • Front Driveshaft (from CJ-7 with T4 and 258) - $50
  • Rear Driveshaft (from CJ-7 with T4 and 258) - $50
  • CJ-7 rollbar - $35
  • Windshield Frame with glass - some dents in the frame, good for trail use - $50
  • Power brake setup - $85
  • Factory 20 gallon plastic gas tank and skid plate - $100
  • Factory Laredo chrome CJ-7 grill with headlights - $50
  • Underdash A/C setup(couple of vents have damage) - $33
  • National Springs 4" lift Springs (needs centering pin on one spring and missing half of one bushing for one spring eye) - $200
  • Cj-7 21 gallon Gas Tank - Model: 0050 XL (more info here: http://www.justgastanks.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=669), just the tank and lockring, no skid plate extension or sending unit - $100
  • 30x9.5R15 Future Enforcer M/T mud tires mounted on factory chrome CJ-7 wagon wheels(5x5.5" bolt pattern). Tires have great thread and wheels are in very nice shape - $350
  • 35 inch x 12 inch x 15 inch Dunlop Mud Rovers on 15 x 10 Ultra 26 Aluminum wheels (5 on 5.5" CJ bolt pattern), good tread on them, no plugs or rock rash - $440
  • Clifford 4 Barrel intake for 258- $150
  • Holley 4 barrel Carb (was mounted on above intake) - $100
  • CJ-7/CJ-8 Windshield wiper delay module and 4 wire wiper motor (all you need to add delay wipers to your CJ) - $55
  • CJ-7/CJ-8 Swaybar disconnects for a 4" lift - $40
  • Factory CJ-7 rocker panel trim pieces. A little paint overspray on them but very nice straight shape, will need the mounting T-nut things - $60
  • Stainless Steel Windshield hinges, will work on CJ or YJ (no bolts included, just the hinges) - $45
  • Leather-wrapped CJ-7 'Oh poop' handle, tan color, decent shape, not show quality though - $40
  • Dana 300 Transfer Case - $150
  • Lots of other small CJ-7 parts (parted 2 out and have a third waiting to come apart)

Non-CJ Jeep parts
  • TJ softtop windshield header - $20
  • TJ Unlimited (LJ) Bikini top (Black) - $35
  • Poison Spyder Custom LJ Trail Corners (new, never installed) - $100
  • 4 Cragar 352 Street Lock wheels for sale, 16"x10", 5 on 4.5", new in box, never had tires mounted - $300
  • Mastercraft seat mounts for 97-02 Jeep® Wrangler TJ (both sides but missing handle thing, maybe for the seat slider? (See pic, its the thing to the left of the bolts) - $50

Non-Jeep Stuff
  • Warn Grilll/Brush Guard with winch mount (92+ F250), new, never even assembled -$425
  • Brush Guard/Winch mount (91 and earlier F250/F350), Uses Warn mounting brackets but the actual guard part is welded together. Made by a shop teacher who modeled it after a friends Warn setup - $250
  • White Cap from 80's or 90's full size ford (was on a 95 F250) - $100
  • Black Cap from 80's full size Dodge, high roof design, back window broke, I have the frame so would be easy to cut plexiglass to replace it - $100
  • KargoMaster Ladder Rack (2 BAR ECONO TRUCK RACKS) - Model 30040, New, never assembled Link to MFG's page - $135
  • Warn Front reciever hitch #38450 F250/F350/Excursion ('99 to '04), New, never installed - $150
  • Anderson SB-350A connectors, gray 0/2 wire, brand new - $8 each

• This is all my brothers stuff, almost all won't work for an XJ, but I figure a bunch of you may have other Jeeps/trucks. Some can be shipped, or picked up in Linfield, PA 19468, or maybe Exton, PA. If you need a picture, LMK I should be able to get some for you.
  • Winches
  • Warn 12000 pound winch, nice shape, with remote and roller fairlead, selling since I got a nice deal on a 16.5ti
    icon_smile.gif
    - $700
  • Dayton 6Z002 winch, 3500lbs winch - $150 (Originally bought for my trailer but found too good of a deal on an 8000lb winch to resist). This is actually a Superwinch that was rebadged by Grainger (Link to it at Grainger for specs)
  • Warn U2500 winch, brand new in box - $190

CJ Stuff
  • CJ-7 Fenders (Blue), straight, a little rust - $90
  • CJ-7 Fenders (maroon) straight, some surface rust- $135
  • CJ-7 dashpad, tan, a few cracks, back & tabs are very solid - $55
  • CJ-7 widetrack axles (I think 2.73 ratio by doing the turn the wheel and counting how many times the yoke spins) - $250
    Axles are still under the frame, if you want the frame and axles, I'll lower the price
  • CJ-7 Frame, great shape - $300
  • CJ-7 Hood, straight, little rust around the hinges due to crappy paint job by previous owner(needs to be repainted anyway so the rust would be sanded away during paint prep) - $50
  • 258 - low miles on rebuild, good compression, complete from carb to pan, needs new fan though(blades got a little bent when motor tilted forward after I removed the tranny) - $400
    Still on the above frame but I've got an engine hoist, if you want the frame, axles and engine I'll make a good deal on it.
  • T-4 Transmission - $125 ($200 with bellhousing and clutch)
  • Rebuilt T176 transmission , shifter included - $400
  • CJ-tailgate, white nice shape -$60
  • CJ-7 seat - Larado seat skin, seat is bit dirty and is splitting at some of the seams but is still usable, tough to find cheap
  • Bestop Aqua seat for CJ/YJ - Black Neoprene, Very nice shape, this is a nice seat - $165
  • Windshield Frame with glass - some dents in the frame, and 4 scratches in an arc where it looked like the rubber fell off the drivers wiper blade good for trail use - $50
  • Power brake booster setup - $85
  • Factory Laredo chrome CJ-7 grill with headlights - $50
  • Underdash A/C setup(couple of vents have damage) - $33
  • National Springs 4" lift Springs (needs centering pin on one spring and missing half of one bushing for one spring eye) - $200
  • Cj-7 21 gallon Gas Tank - Model: 0050 XL (more info here: http://www.justgastanks.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=669), just the tank and lockring, no skid plate extension or sending unit - $100
  • 30x9.5R15 Future Enforcer M/T mud tires mounted on factory chrome CJ-7 wagon wheels(5x5.5" bolt pattern). Tires have great thread and wheels are in very nice shape - $350
  • 35 inch x 12 inch x 15 inch Dunlop Mud Rovers on 15 x 10 Ultra 26 Aluminum wheels (5 on 5.5" CJ bolt pattern), good tread on them, no plugs or rock rash - $440
  • Clifford 4 Barrel intake for 258- $150
  • Holley 4 barrel Carb (was mounted on above intake) - $100
  • CJ-7/CJ-8 Swaybar disconnects for a 4" lift - $40
  • Factory CJ-7 rocker panel trim pieces. A little paint overspray on them but very nice straight shape, will need the mounting T-nut things - $60
  • Stainless Steel Windshield hinges, will work on CJ or YJ (no bolts included, just the hinges) - $45
  • Dana 300 Transfer Case - $150
  • Lots of other small CJ-7 parts (parted 2 out and have a third waiting to come apart)

Non-CJ Jeep parts
  • TJ softtop windshield header - $20
  • TJ Unlimited (LJ) Bikini top (Black) - $35
  • 4 Cragar 352 Street Lock wheels for sale, 16"x10", 5 on 4.5", new in box, never had tires mounted - $300
  • Mastercraft seat mounts for 97-02 Jeep® Wrangler TJ (both sides but missing handle thing, maybe for the seat slider? (See pic, its the thing to the left of the bolts) - $50

Non-Jeep Stuff
  • Warn Grilll/Brush Guard with winch mount (92+ F250), new, never even assembled -$425
  • Brush Guard/Winch mount (91 and earlier F250/F350), Uses Warn mounting brackets but the actual guard part is welded together. Made by a shop teacher who modeled it after a friends Warn setup - $250
  • White Cap from 80's or 90's full size ford (was on a 95 F250) - $100
  • Black Cap from 80's full size Dodge, high roof design, back window broke, I have the frame so would be easy to cut plexiglass to replace it - $100
  • KargoMaster Ladder Rack (2 BAR ECONO TRUCK RACKS) - Model 30040, New, never assembled Link to MFG's page - $135
  • Warn Front reciever hitch #38450 F250/F350/Excursion ('99 to '04), New, never installed - $150
  • Anderson SB-350A connectors, gray 0/2 wire, brand new - $8 each
updated list, can't find out how to edit original post
I can edit this one though, maybe because of age??

Last edited:
You are only allowed to edit your post for a short period of time after you post something, regardless of red or black.

You are only allowed to edit your post for a short period of time after you post something, regardless of red or black.
45 mins to be exact.

bumping to help my brother sell some stuff so he doesn't bitch at me for having so many Jeep/truck parts at his house. I know the 35's have been sold and the cragar street locks also.

Back