• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Fernado Valley M&G

I may not be there. I went to urgent care today for a "cold" that's been plaguing me for almost four weeks. Every time I get to feeling better, I go to work for a day or go to TDS for two days, and I'm back in bed again for days.

Probably a pneumonia, they gave me an anti-biotic and cough syrup with codiene. So if I'm not there - I won't be missing you guys! :speepin: :laugh3:

bburge

I may not be there. I went to urgent care today for a "cold" that's been plaguing me for almost four weeks. Every time I get to feeling better, I go to work for a day or go to TDS for two days, and I'm back in bed again for days.

Probably a pneumonia, they gave me an anti-biotic and cough syrup with codiene. So if I'm not there - I won't be missing you guys! :speepin: :laugh3:

bburge

Drink more Booze Bill it will clear your system.....SANTA

I'll see you guys there. I've never been to a SoCal meet and greet........at least an official one. :)

I guess I'll see you guys there tonight.

Willy51 should be at my office in Burbank around 4. Anyone else that wants to carpool out with me, be here around then.

Hey this Islands isn't one of those "mandatory" valet parking restaurants on Ventura Blvd is it? I know the Chevys used to be.

I don't know. Someone sent me the address and said "LETS TRY HERE". :)

See you guys in an hour

Well that location is on the 'FAIL' list.

Good turnout, though.

Yeah, I can't believe how many we squeezed in the booth.

Good seeing everyone.

yeah, pretty good turn out. Rep from Bakersfield, Vegas, San Gabriel and San Dimas way.

John and i were thinking about trying chipotle possibly next time...What do you guys think?

John and i were thinking about trying chipotle possibly next time...What do you guys think?

Next time, we'll schedule it at Sabroso.

Vanowen and Corbin.
Cheap
They serve beer
Mexican
Large back room with two long, big tables.
Huge Patio.
Ample FREE parking.
Separate checks.
Did I mention they serve beer?

Sabroso is good, I haven't been there in years.

Back