• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rydlyme cooling system flush

Thanks Ecomike I can always use more education and my hat is off to you Chem guys. It is all black magic to me. Now, if you want to talk about raising the valence level of a Flourine atom with a high voltage discharge so that when it collapses back it emits a 248nM photon, I'm game. Lasers, I understand after 25 years of fiddling with them...

My experience with DI is in the Industrial settings (I was an Intel employee (PhotoLithography) when I retired, among other lesser places) and we always piped the DI in CPVC to keep in well, deionized.

Shorty, I am totally mad. I have Locomotives that cost over $2500 new. My Southern Pacific Daylight Passenger set ran very nearly $5000 to put together. O-Scale Model Trains are one of the very few Hobbies that can be an investment. But you have to have patience. No surprise that these days it is good to be a buyer, not a seller...

Now I get your alias, LOL! I had my second job at 16, working at a hobby-model shop here in Houston. My friend and his father (owner) were train people, N gauge? I was the rocket guy, and competed in the nationals when I was 16 in Seattle which was a blast. I won the regionals 2 years in a row (Held at NASA-Houston MSCC), but got my ass kicked at the nationals, LOL. I still remember the day my rocket glider took a powered nose dive and landed in the middle of the judges table, making a rather large hole, :eek: LOL! My claim to fame to was the spot lander contest, I missed hooking the target pole with the parachute by about 1/2" in a 10 mph wind with the pole up wind once!!!

I remember the train guys in 1971-72 that had money would spend a fortune on the brass steam engines!!!! $$$$$$$$

holy schnikeys Ecomike...I just noticed you live in Houston! I live in Los Pasadenas on the southeast side....you fish or duck hunt?

LOL, I do most of my hunting online at Goggle, at the grocery store and in my ice box, LOL!
:wave:
Sounds like you live across the street from me!!!

Back